According to health advocates backed by PPIM, PATRIOT, AHM Group and GNI, we need to stop using the Pfizer vaccine right away!
Let’s take a look at their claims, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Health Advocates Against Pfizer mRNA Vaccine : A Fact Check
Writers calling themselves Health Advocates penned a letter that appears to be gaining traction on WhatsApp, after being posted on two websites.
Let’s go through the various claims on the Pfizer vaccine, and see what the facts really are!
We will not comment on legal claims, which are the purview of the courts.
But it is categorically false that Pfizer’s top management refused to take their mRNA vaccine so far.
Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla received his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in mid February 2021, and his second shot on 10 March 2021.
Excited to receive my 2nd dose of the Pfizer/BioNTech #COVID19 vaccine. There’s nothing I want more than for my loved ones and people around the world to have the same opportunity. Although the journey is far from over, we are working tirelessly to beat the virus. pic.twitter.com/ES05WPBLJA
— AlbertBourla (@AlbertBourla) March 10, 2021
Seriously? Never heard of the country called Singapore, just south of Johor Bahru? Yes, Singapore is still considered as a developing country (according to WTO).
How about Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, the UAE and even Saudi Arabia in the Middle East?
The ultra-low temperature storage requirement is troublesome all over the world. It requires special ultra-low temperature freezers like these.
But if you have them, it really doesn’t matter if you are in the tropics or the North Pole.
The US NIH did NOT call the Pfizer vaccine as “highly risky” or “ineffective” or “possibly very harmful”.
In his 9 March 2021 post on the Pfizer vaccine, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins noted that the real world study showed that “the vaccine works remarkably well” and offered “essentially the same very high level of protection that was seen in the data gathered in the earlier U.S. clinical trial“.
The US National Institutes of Health did NOT label the mRNA vaccine as “gene therapy”.
It would not be possible to modify our genes using mRNA technology because mRNA cannot enter the cell nucleus, and therefore cannot modify our DNA.
In his 16 March 2021 post on the CRISPR-based anti-viral therapy for HIV and COVID-19, NIH Director Dr. Francis Collins wrote about a team that used mRNA technology to create a bacterial enzyme called Cas13a that is capable of “cutting up” the viral RNA, stopping the infection.
In that article, he also pointed out that “Because mRNA doesn’t enter the cell’s nucleus, it doesn’t interact with DNA and raise potential concerns about causing unwanted genetic changes.”
Indeed, it should be based on merit and safety. The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was the first out with its Phase 3 trial results.
Based on its excellent safety and efficacy results, it was the first COVID-19 vaccine to receive an Emergency Utilisation Authority from the US FDA.
Didn’t you just say that vaccine procurement should not be political?
Even so, how is buying the Pfizer vaccine related to Zionism, or the oppression of the Palestinian people?
So you have no problem with Albert Bourla being a Jew or receiving an honorary doctorate, but you have a problem with the fact he didn’t reject the honorary doctorate that you just said you had no problem with?
Wow.. such logic. Such impeccable logic.
The same reasons why Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, the UAE and even Saudi Arabia had no issue purchasing the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Pfizer COMIRNATY vaccine has been proven to be very safe and efficacious.
- They were able to handle its ultra-low temperature storage issues.
- Pfizer is a public-listed American company, not an Israeli company.
Incidentally, Pfizer is merely the US manufacturing partner for BioNTech – the German company that actually created the vaccine. In China, BioNTech is working with Fosun Pharma to make the vaccine.
The Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine and the mRNA technology it’s based on were actually created by Uğur Şahin and Özlem Türeci – Germans of Turkish descent!
To Health Advocates Against Pfizer Vaccine : Put People’s Lives First
I agree with you completely that vaccine procurement should not be political, but based on merit and safety.
Scientifically, the Pfizer-BioNTech COMIRNATY vaccine has been proven to be both safe and effective. Period.
LET US PUT PEOPLE’S LIVES FIRST. We need to vaccinate everyone as quickly as possible – the COVID-19 pandemic has already killed more than 3 million people globally!
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
- Do Zinc, Vitamin C, Herbs + Spices Help Fight COVID-19?
- On The JAKIM + JPM Petition To Lift COVID-19 Measures!
- Will Our Immunity Drop For 6 Weeks After Vaccination?
- Russian Autopsy Confirmed That COVID-19 Is Not A Virus?
- What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- Fact Check : Buka Puasa Picnic Allowed In Putrajaya?
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Checks | Home