The viral video of four “experts” talking about the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccine is full of lies that can get you and your family KILLED!
Find out what’s going on, and why the lies being told about the COVID-19 vaccine could get you (and your family) killed!
Focus On Fauci : What Is It?
Focus on Fauci was a two-hour livestream by former rock musician, Sacha Stone, and headlined four “experts” on 5 January 2021 :
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr – renown anti-vaccinationist, and nephew of John F. Kennedy
- Dr. Judy Mikovits, PhD – former biochemistry research scientist
- Dr. David E. Martin, PhD – a Fellow at the Darden School of Business Administration, University of Virginia
- Dr. Rocco Galati – a Canadian lawyer specialising in constitutional law
It claims to bring before the public, “the vast pathology of crimes against humanity, which many key researchers and experts allege against Anthony Fauci (the most powerful man on earth in the public health administration sector)”.
The Bombshell Revelation Of Vaccine Lies
None of them have any expertise in medicine or vaccine, and the entire livestream was full of lies and misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccine.
Dr. David Martin, in particular, dropped a “bombshell” – the clip of which many people have been sharing on WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
It has also been posted on many natural health and antivax websites as a “shocking bombshell revelation”.
We will show you why the many claims about the COVID-19 vaccine in that video clip are nothing more than LIES that can get you and your family killed.
Why These Lies About The COVID-19 Vaccine Can Get You KILLED!
Let us be clear – the Focus on Fauci event was nothing more than a livestream of vaccine lies and deceit, by people who have no conscience about getting other people killed.
Suicide is meant to be a solitary hobby, and suicide enablers should not be allowed to livestream their poison to the world.
Now, we are not trying to be hyperbolic, but those vaccine lies they told can get YOU, and your family, KILLED.
If they convince you not to vaccinate against SARS-CoV-2 virus, it puts your family at risk of getting infected and developing a serious case of COVID-19.
The chance of dying from COVID-19 ranges from 0.2% to 8.6%. That’s an average of 4.4%, or 44 people dying out of every 1,000 patients.
Let us put it this way. Would you risk getting on a plane without a parachute, knowing that 9 out of every 200 passengers will be thrown out the door mid-flight?
The vaccine is your parachute. It can save your life if you are amongst the unlucky nine to be thrown out of the plane!
Focus On Fauci : The Lies Debunked!
Now, let’s go through the claims Dr. David Martin, PhD made about the COVID-19 vaccine, and show you why they are all LIES.
Claim #1 : Let’s make sure we are clear… This is not a vaccine.
FALSE. The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are vaccines, which by definition, are biological preparations that provide “active acquired immunity to a particular infectious disease“.
Claim #2 : They are using the term “vaccine” to sneak this thing under public health exemptions. This is not a vaccine.
FALSE. There is no public health exemption for COVID-19 vaccines. Neither is there a public health requirement for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination.
As a finance expert, and not a medical expert, he could be referring to the insistence by vaccine companies to be protected from legal liability for any side effects.
That, however, has to be approved by each individual country, and is constitutionally or financially impossible in most countries.
In countries that provide partial liability waivers for vaccine candidates that focus on fair distribution, instead of profits (e.g. AstraZeneca), the governments will pay claims that exceed an agreed limit.
Claim #3 : [The vaccine] is a medical device designed to simulate the human cell into becoming a pathogen creator.
FALSE. These vaccines do NOT turn your cells into pathogen creators. As we explained in our mRNA vaccine article, the mRNA only trains some of your cells to create the viral spike proteins.
These viral spike proteins are like the uniforms that identify the virus, and by expressing them on the surface of some of your cells, your body’s immune system is triggered.
Your body will learn to identify these “foreign uniforms” and create antibodies that target them, to prevent your cells from being infected when you get exposed to the real SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Claim #4 : [The vaccine] specifically has to stimulate both immunity… and disrupt transmission.
FALSE. Vaccines are, by definition, designed to confer active acquired immunity to the vaccinated. It does not need to prevent transmission, even though that would be ideal.
What this means is a fully-vaccinated person is protected against COVID-19, but may still inhale and retain the SARS-CoV-2 viral particles in his/her respiratory passages, and transmit them to an unvaccinated person.
That’s why it is important to vaccinate everyone, and not rely on the vaccinated to prevent transmission.
Claim #5 : [Pfizer and Moderna] have been abundantly clear [the vaccine] is not going to stop the transmission.
FALSE. Pfizer and Moderna said no such thing. They only said that there is NOT ENOUGH EVIDENCE YET to determine if their vaccines can ALSO prevent asymptomatic infection and transmission.
Claim #6 : It is a treatment [not a vaccine].
FALSE. They are vaccines that must be taken in advanced to train your body to build its own immunity. It cannot be used to treat anyone who has already contracted COVID-19.
Claim #7 : Moderna started as a chemotherapy company for cancer, not a vaccine manufacturer for SARS-CoV-2.
FALSE. Moderna started out specifically to commercialise mRNA technology. It’s even in their name – ModeRNA Therapeutics. That makes them perfectly suited to create and deliver mRNA vaccines.
Dr. David Martin is disingenuously insinuating that Moderna does not have any expertise in manufacturing SARS-CoV-2 vaccines. That’s true for every pharmaceutical company, big and small – because SARS-CoV-2 is a new virus!
We should also point out his hypocrisy – he is an expert on finance, not COVID-19. By his own standard, no one should bother with what he has to say about COVID-19! 🙂
Claim #8 : It Is A Medical Device (According To) CDRH Definition
FALSE. These mRNA vaccines are not defined as medical devices by the CDRH (Center for Devices and Radiological Health) of the US FDA, because :
- the mRNA is absorbed and metabolised by the cells, and creates proteins through chemistry.
Like drugs, vaccines are NOT medical devices. It is illogical to call them devices.
Section 201(h) of the Federal Food Drug & Cosmetic (FD&C) Act defines a device as an “instrument, apparatus, implement, machine, contrivance, implant, in vitro reagent, or other similar or related article, including a component part, or accessory which is:
- recognized in the official National Formulary, or the United States Pharmacopoeia, or any supplement to them
- Intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease, in man or other animals, or
- Intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals, and
which does not achieve its primary intended purposes through chemical action within or on the body of man or other animals and which is not dependent upon being metabolized for the achievement of its primary intended purposes.
Claim #9 : It Is Designed To Make You Sick
FALSE. These mRNA vaccines have been PROVEN in their stage 3 trials to be about 95% efficacious in PREVENTING sickness.
Claim #10 : 80% of [vaccinated] people experience a clinical adverse event
FALSE. The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine’s trial result showed that there were only 8 adverse events out of 18,904 people who were vaccinated.
That’s 0.04%, not 80%. Dr. David Martin either miscalculated, or intentionally inflated the risk by 2000X. Quite a mistake for a finance expert…
- 23 Post-Vaccination Deaths In Norway : The Facts + The BS!
- Can Inhaling Steam + Supplements Prevent COVID-19?
- Seremban + Port Dickson Under MCO On 19 January 2021!
- Kelantan + 3 Sarawak Areas Under MCO On 16 January 2021!
- 2021 Travel SOP For MCO / CMCO Areas In Malaysia!
- New SOP for MCO / PKP 2.0 : What You Need To Know!
- Can This Corona Kashayam Recipe Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Can Betadine + Listerine Prevent COVID-19?
- Malaysia Approves Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine!
- Malaysia Buys 25 Million Pfizer BNT162b2 Vaccine Doses!
- 2021 MCO / CMCO / RMCO : What You Need To Know!
- Is WhatsApp Forcing Us To Share Data With Facebook In February 2021?
- Fact Check : Sungai Buloh Hospital Cramped With Patients?
- 2021 MCO / PKP Of 6 States : Not True… For Now
- Is Genting Highlands Closed Over Many COVID-19 Cases?
- Hello? WhatsApp Is Already Sharing Data With Facebook!
- Malaysia : Register For COVID-19 Vaccine Via MySejahtera
- Shopping Malls With COVID-19 Cases : Misleading!
- Antivaxxers Keep Creating Fake Tiffany Dover Death Claims!
- Did Alabama Nurse, Tiffany Dover, Die From Pfizer Vaccine?
- Will COVID-19 Turn Breastmilk Yellow With Antibodies?
- Did This Nurse Faint After Getting Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Is First Woman To Get COVID-19 Vaccine In Critical Condition?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Medicine | Fact Checks | Home