A video of a lady receiving a fake COVID-19 vaccine injection in Malaysia went viral on social media yesterday.
Take a look at the FULL VIDEO, and find out why this is yet another fake story on social media!
Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection? What’s Going On?
There have been stories and even videos of fake COVID-19 vaccinations, purportedly by healthcare workers who are anti-vaccination.
Yesterday, a short video of about 24 seconds went viral on social media, especially WhatsApp.
It showed a nurse failing to give an elderly lady her COVID-19 vaccine injection, by removing the syringe without pushing the plunger in!
On closer examination, you can see that the syringe actually detached from the needle, which the nurse then removed.
The video is sometimes accompanied by an audio message, of a man who claimed that he is a friend of the man heard on the video.
He claimed that his friend’s mother did not receive her COVID-19 vaccine injection, and warned that there have been many cases of fake vaccinations like this.
Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
It was obvious from the video that the syringe detached from the needle, and therefore the shot was wasted.
It would have been obvious to everyone there, and the nurse would have to redo the vaccination.
However, this case would have been impossible to debunk, if we did not have the full video which we fortunately we able to obtain today.
The original viral video only showed the first vaccination attempt. The full video showed that a different nurse then attempted the vaccination again.
In these screenshots of the video above, you can see that the nurse inserted a new syringe and needle, checked for blood before pushing the plunger in completely (note the position of the black plunger head).
So this is definitive proof that there was no fake injection of the COVID-19 vaccine, at least not in this case.
The first vaccination attempt failed, but there was a second vaccination attempt which succeeded. She received her COVID-19 vaccination.
The original shorter video and the accompanying audio message are FAKE NEWS.
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Check For The Alert!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Round 2 : Here Are The Details!
- Fake News Alert : Sinovac Vaccines For Selangor Residents!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- WTCKL Vaccination Centre : A Video + Pictorial Guide!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Cause Prion / Alzheimer’s Disease?
- When Can You Get Vaccinated After COVID-19 Infection?
- KRI Nanggala Submarine : Was Its Wreck Recovered?
- Did Salk Institute Prove Covid-19 Vaccines Cause Blood Clots?
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- AstraZeneca Vaccination @ Universiti Malaya : A Video Guide!
- AstraZeneca Vaccination Experience By Sharmine Ishak!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine In Malaysia : Is It Safe To Get?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clot Risk : How Dangerous Is It?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Fact Check : Singapore Doctor’s Advice On COVID Vaccination
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP