It is possible to apply for joint COVID-19 vaccine appointments with your spouse or dependent, but WHEN can you do that?
You Can Apply For Joint Vaccine Appointments!
Many people have been given different appointment dates from their spouses and dependents. That’s because the government does not actually know your marriage status.
Despite what you may think, the MySejahtera app doesn’t actually snoop on your data, and the government doesn’t have free access to your family life.
So when they launched Phase 2, many married couples were given different appointment dates.
Somewhat belatedly, they announced that people can apply for joint vaccine appointments by calling the call the JKJAV hotline at 1800-888-828.
Recommended : How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
When Can You Apply For Joint Vaccine Appointments?
What the Special Committee on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV) failed to address was WHEN can people apply for joint vaccine appointments?
Logically, they should be able to apply as soon as one person received his/her vaccine appointment, but not the others; because they would only have 48 hours to respond.
However, one of our readers – Alvin Lee – called up JKJAV and was initially told that both of his parents must receive their respective vaccine appointments before a joint appointment can be considered.
That wouldn’t make sense, since the second appointment may not arrive before the 48 hour deadline is up. That would mean his parents may have to reschedule their vaccine appointments just to go together.
Fortunately, they appeared to have changed their minds.
Danial Meor called them up two days later, and was told that they should call JKJAV 1800-888-828 as soon as one of them receives an appointment, to arrange for a joint vaccine appointment.
This was confirmed by Alvin, who called JKJAV again.
So this is confirmed – you can call to arrange for a joint vaccine appointment, as soon as you receive the first appointment.
Once the request has been made, JKJAV will respond in 48 hours through MySejahtera and SMS.
- What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
- Teachers To Be Vaccinated Against COVID-19 In Phase 2!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- SJKC Puay Chai 2 : Reopens After Multiple COVID-19 Cases
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Rate Only 0.003% For HCW!
- Interstate Travel Limited Even More After COVID-19 Surge!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations Kick Off In Malaysia!
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough : What You Need To Know!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Why Healthcare Workers Get Infected After Vaccination?
- Interstate Travel Allowed For COVID-19 Vaccination!
- The Shyama Nair Petition To Stop Sinovac Vaccine Use
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 14 April 2021 Edition!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?