Your doctor may have told you that the COVID-19 vaccine cannot be given with other vaccinations, but that’s NO LONGER TRUE!
Here is what’s new with COVID-19 vaccines, and why it is safe to take one with your other vaccinations!
Earlier : Avoid COVID-19 Vaccine Within 2 Weeks Of Other Vaccinations
The US FDA approved the Pfizer mRNA vaccine for 12- to 15-year old children (with 100% efficacy!) on 10 May 2021, and scheduled a meeting on 10 June 2021 to discuss making it available to younger children.
At that time, the US CDC recommended avoiding taking the COVID-19 vaccine within two weeks of other vaccinations.
At that time, Dr. Lisa Costello – a pediatrician at West Virginia University Medicine Children’s Hospital and a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics’ Committee on State Government Affairs, said,
“We do not yet know whether we will be able to co-administer vaccines — meaning you may have to get the Covid-19 vaccine solo, not with other vaccines.”
So parents were urged to catch up on their children’s missed vaccinations, in order to receive their COVID-19 vaccination at the earliest opportunity.
Now : COVID-19 Vaccine Can Be Administered With Other Vaccines!
On 12 May 2021, Dr. Kate Woodworth of the CDC’s birth defects division, said that the CDC is changing their earlier advice, and that the COVID-19 vaccine can be administered with other vaccines, even on the same day!
At a meeting of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices (ACIP), she said,
She then stated that the clinical considerations are being updated to say that COVID-19 vaccine and other vaccines can be administered “without regard to timing“, including on the same day.
The American Academic of Paediatrics also said on the same day that it supports giving childhood vaccines together with the COVID-19 vaccines.
US CDC On Administering COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccines
In their updated clinical considerations for COVID-19 vaccines, this was what the US CDC posted on administering it with other vaccines :
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Can You Ask For Earlier Second Dose?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : How To Register For It!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Check For The Alert!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Round 2 : Here Are The Details!
- Fake News Alert : Sinovac Vaccines For Selangor Residents!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- WTCKL Vaccination Centre : A Video + Pictorial Guide!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Cause Prion / Alzheimer’s Disease?
- When Can You Get Vaccinated After COVID-19 Infection?
- KRI Nanggala Submarine : Was Its Wreck Recovered?
- Did Salk Institute Prove Covid-19 Vaccines Cause Blood Clots?
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!