Now that the public COVID-19 vaccination has kicked off, here is what YOU NEED TO KNOW before you head to the vaccination centre!
Please share this out with your family and friends, so they know what to expect!
What Is The Process At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre?
The Special Committee on COVID-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV) has kindly provided this video showing you the process at the COVID-19 vaccination centre.
Unfortunately, it is in Mandarin, but it comes with Bahasa Malaysia subtitles, and we added our own English subtitles.
On Receiving Your COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment
When you have been selected to receive your free COVID-19 vaccination, you will be informed through MySejahtera (with a notification in your smartphone) as well as an SMS.
You will be told WHEN and WHERE you will receive the vaccination. You will have 48 hours to accept or reject it.
If you fail to respond, it will be automatically rejected and you will be rescheduled for another appointment.
Children of senior citizens who need help to get to the vaccination centre can obtain police permission to travel interstate to help them.
If you want to vaccinate together with your spouse or dependents, you can request to do so.
After accepting the vaccination appointment, please make sure you continue to take whatever medications have been prescribed to you.
DO NOT STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATIONS.
Before Heading To COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
On the day of your COVID-19 vaccination, please go through this “checklist” before heading to the vaccination centre :
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes.
- Have a good meal and drink water.
- Make sure you do not have a fever, or any other flu-like symptoms.
- Bring your smartphone with MySejahtera installed, and your identification – MyKad or passport.
- If you have medications for your pre-existing conditions, please bring them too.
- Make sure you wear a face mask when you leave your house.
At The COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
Here is the entire process you should expect when you arrive at the COVID-19 vaccination centre :
Register For Your COVID-19 Vaccination Today!
If you have not already done so, please register for your FREE COVID-19 vaccination through :
- The MySejahtera app – a future update will introduce a button to register for an appointment.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- The telephone hotline : 1800-888-828
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Recommended : How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Teachers To Be Vaccinated Against COVID-19 In Phase 2!
- How To Vaccinate On Same Day As Spouse / Dependent!
- COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Rate Only 0.003% For HCW!
- Gone In 90 Minutes : Tanker Spills 20,000 Litres Of Oil!
- Interstate Travel Limited Even More After COVID-19 Surge!
- 19 Schools In Petaling Closed Over COVID-19 Exposure!
- Phase 2 COVID-19 Vaccinations Kick Off In Malaysia!
- Vaccinated People More Vulnerable To South African Variant?
- Dr. Zhong Nanshan : How To Build Immunity Against COVID?
Support Tech ARP!