Here is the first look at the My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge that will be given to everyone who completes their immunisation program!
My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge : First Look!
On 18 March 2021, Malaysia Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba showed off the My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge.
Those who successfully completed their COVID-19 vaccination will receive :
- an electronic COVID-19 vaccination certificate in MySejahtera
- a physical My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge
The My COVID-19 Vaccination Badge has an embedded security code, as well as these information printed :
- Date of Issue
- Certificate No. : This should match the electronic certificate in MySejahtera
- Your Name
- Vaccination Type (Brand) : Pfizer, Sinovac, etc
- Lot : The vaccine lot number
- Healthcare Site : Where you received the vaccine
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : How To Register?
There are FIVE (5) ways to register for free COVID-19 vaccination in Malaysia :
- The MySejahtera app.
- The Vaksin COVID website.
- A telephone hotline.
- Manually at health clinics, hospitals and private clinics
- House-to-house registration at targeted rural areas for senior citizens.
Public registration program for Phase 2 and Phase 3 of the COVID-19 vaccine programme began on 1 March 2021.
Recommended : 5 Ways To Register For COVID-19 Vaccine In Malaysia!
Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccination : Three Phases
The Malaysia COVID-19 vaccine program will kick off on 24 February 2021, with the arrival of the Pfizer-BioNTech BNT162b2 vaccine, and last until February 2022.
Phase 1 : 24 February – April 2021
Phase 1 will involve immunising 500,000 front line workers, divided into two groups :
- Group 1 : public and private healthcare workers
- Group 2 : frontliners providing essential services and national defence (like teachers, the police, civil defence (RELA), firefighters, rescue workers, and the armed forces).
* Originally scheduled to start in first week of March, it was brought forward to 24 February 2021.
Recommended : Historic First COVID-19 Vaccinations In Malaysia!
Phase 2 : April – August 2021
Phase 2 will focus on immunising 9.4 million high-risk adults, divided into two groups :
- Group 1 : remaining healthcare workers and frontliners (including defence)
- Group 2 : senior citizens 60 years or older, disabled adults, and vulnerable adults with chronic diseases, like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and hypertension
Phase 3 : May 2021 – February 2022
Phase 3 will make the COVID-19 vaccine available to the rest of the population :
- adults 18 years or older
– prioritised from red zones > yellow zones > green zones
This may be the last phase, but it is the most critical phase to build herd immunity that will protect the rest of the population that cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- MySejahtera Now Shows Correct Vaccine Registration Dates!
- MySejahtera : RM10K ~ RM50K Fine Can Be Appealed!
- Can Coffee Compounds Cure / Prevent COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Doctor’s Diary On Covaxin Side Effects?
- Flower of the Holy Spirit Transforms From Saint To Dove?
- 460 Deaths + 243,612 Injuries From COVID Vaccines In UK?
- You Can Now Register For Vaccination Online / By Phone!
- Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
- Scam Alert : Remote Control Electricity Saver!
- Did Al Gore Say North Pole Will Be Ice-Free By 2013?
- COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
- Official COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form For Malaysia
- CoronaVac Vaccine By Sinovac : Your Questions Answered!
- Did Spain Halt Pfizer Vaccination After Nursing Home Deaths?
- Sinovac Vaccine Arrives In Malaysia, But Not Approved Yet
- How To Register For COVID-19 Vaccination On MySejahtera!
- Fake COVID Vaccination With Syringe / Needle Switch?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Science + Health | Home