Lillian is a COVID-19 survivor, who went viral with her testimony of ivermectin in treating COVID-19.
Find out why she is WRONG, and WARN your friends!
Survivor Lillian On How To Survive COVID-19?
Lillian, who is a fan of Dr. Kenny Yong, gave her testimony on the efficacy of ivermectin in the DrKENNY CoVid19 SURVIVOR Q&A WhatsApp group on 11 August 2021.
It went viral after people shared it as evidence that ivermectin helped her and her husband recover from COVID-19.
A lady who has recovered from covid recently, recorded her personal experience in the horrible government’s hospital and was lucky to get to private hospital later. She mentioned taking ivermectin and other supplements. Worth listening , she gives many advices 👇
In her audio message (which you can listen below), she explained how her family started taking ivermectin, high-dose vitamins C and D3 to protect themselves after her son tested positive for COVID-19.
Even though they continued to take ivermectin and high-dose vitamins, Lillian’s and her husband’s condition worsened.
Just over a week later, they ended up breathless – just like Dr. Kenny Yong and his mother. Only then did they seek help.
They were hospitalised and given oxygen support, but she complained that the hospital was too crowded, and did not give them edible food or enough water.
They both transferred out to ICUs in private hospitals, where she said she continued to take ivermectin and supplements. This time though, she said that they worked.
She spent 11 days in the ICU and was discharged several days later, still requiring oxygen supplementation.
Lillian gave her testimony to support the use of ivermectin, but frankly, she serves as an object lesson on how NOT to treat or prevent COVID-19.
Just like Dr. Kenny Yong, they chose to self-medicate with ivermectin and supplements, and only sought medical help when they were both breathless.
At that point, their lungs were damaged and they required high-flow oxygen. It took them more than 2 weeks and many days in expensive ICUs to recover from COVID-19.
Does that sound like ivermectin and supplements worked in preventing or treating COVID-19? Or does it sound like they were a BIG FAILURE on both counts?
Don’t tell Lillian that. She continues to believe that taking ivermectin and supplements saved their lives.
I feel so sorry for the doctors and nurses who actually saved their lives. And not forgetting the high-flow oxygen that kept both Lillian and her husband alive.
Let me be VERY CLEAR about why Lillian’s testimony demonstrates why ivermectin and vitamin supplements are USELESS in preventing or treating COVID-19 :
- The ivermectin prophylaxis failed – Lillian and her family were ALL infected by COVID-19.
- Ivermectin failed to protect Lillian and her husband from developing severe COVID-19.
- Both Lillian and her husband had to be hospitalised in the ICUs for more than a week, even though they continued to take ivermectin and supplements.
- Even after she was discharged, Lillian needed oxygen supplementation. You can even hear how breathless she is in the audio message!
- Ivermectin has not been shown to work against COVID-19 outside of a lab. In fact, the latest clinical studies show that it offers no clinical benefit against COVID-19, and it doesn’t stop transmission either.
- The FLCCC is a fringe group of doctors that promotes alternative treatments for COVID-19, that they themselves did not even test in any trial to prove that they work!
Read more : Fact Check : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19?
Read more : Fact Check : Can You Get COVID-19 From Sinovac Vaccine?
Read more : FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
Survivor Lillian : Voice Recording + Summary
Here is Lillian’s viral voice message, followed by my brief summary :
- On 9 July 2021, her eldest son tested positive for COVID-19 and quarantined at home.
- They took ivermectin, 2000 IU of Vitamin D3 and Vitamin C to protect themselves, but one by one, they all “went down with COVID-19”.
- Her third son was next to get infected, followed by her second son, and then both she and her husband were also infected.
- Her sons recovered quickly, but Lilian and her husband took a worse turn.
- On 18 July, they were both breathless and they were taken to a makeshift ward in the Serdang Hospital, where they were given oxygen support.
- She complained that the makeshift ward was too crowded, and only her husband was given a bed. She was asked to sit on a wheelchair instead.
- She claimed that they were neither given enough water or edible food, and the ward was unhygienic.
- On the fourth day, they opted to get treated at two different private hospitals, where she claimed that they were admitted to the ICUs because of neglect at the Serdang Hospital.
- She said that she took 3 ivermectin capsules a day as well as other supplements.
- When she was admitted, her C-reactive protein reading was 173
- It fell to 11 after 6 days, and was untraceable after 8 days. She claimed her doctors were surprised by how fast it fell.
- She spent 11 days in the ICU, and transferred to the normal ward on the 12th day, and discharged on the 14th day, but still required oxygen supplementation.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Fact Check : Dr. Kenny Yong On How To Survive COVID-19
- FDA Approval vs EUA for Vaccines : What’s The Difference?
- Have Malaysian Soldiers Been Taking Ivermectin Since 1970s?
- Surviving COVID-19 Does Not Make You An Expert!
- Did US Marine Corp Reject Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination?
- FLCCC Allegedly Said 15 Ivermectin Tablets Safe To Take?!
- Fact Check : China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP