CITF just issued a statement stating that the walk-in vaccination details will be announced LATER.
Here is what you need to know!
Fake News : You Can Walk In For Vaccination From 1 August Onwards!
There are at least three viral messages circulating on WhatsApp, claiming that you can walk in and get vaccinated at any vaccination centre (PPV) from 1 August 2021 onwards.
I fact-checked that in my article – Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards? earlier, so we know they are fake news.
CITF : Walk-In Vaccination Details To Be Announced LATER!
Unfortunately, many people refused to believe those messages are false, and continued to share the fake news.
This is partly because of this 8TV video of National COVID-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister, Khairy Jamaluddin.
So on 19 July 2021, the Malaysia COVID-19 Immunisation Task Force (CITF) issued a statement to clear the air. Here is a summary :
- The walk-in initiative is only for those who are left out and have not received their vaccine appointments by 1 August 2021.
- Individuals in KL and Selangor who have already registered will be given their appointments very soon.
- Individuals who have not registered are encouraged to registered as soon as possible.
- Details of this programme will be announced later, as not all vaccination centres (PPVs) will be involved.
Read more : Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
Please Support My Work!
If you would like to support my work, you can do so via bank transfer / PayPal / credit card.
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- Malaysia : +3 Million Sinovac Doses, Private Sale Soon!
- Walk-In Vaccination In Malaysia From 1 August Onwards?
- What To Do Before, During + After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- MITI Letter For Interstate Travel Not Valid For 4 Days!
- Malaysia Has 4 Most Dangerous COVID-19 Cities In Asia?
- National Recovery Plan Phase 2 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- National Recovery Plan Phase 1 SOP : 16 July 2021 Edition!
- Online Learning For Schools In Malaysia Extended To August!
- Can You Wear Slippers While Driving In Malaysia?
- Walk-In Vaccination in KL + Selangor Kicks Off!
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP
Support Tech ARP!
Please support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or donating to our fund. Thank you!