Now that there are several COVID-19 vaccine options, people are demanding for the right to choose.
But should you be given the option to choose, which COVID-19 vaccine should you choose?
2021-04-13 : Updated with new information.
Originally posted @ 2021-03-02
COVID-19 Vaccine : So Many To Choose From?
Several COVID-19 vaccine candidates successfully completed their Phase 3 trials, and have received EUA (Emergency Use Authorisation) from various countries.
|Company||Brand Name||Other Name||EUA||Full|
|Johnson & Johnson||Janssen COVID-19||Ad26.COV2.S||40||0|
Many countries ordered several vaccine candidates at the same time, because a single vaccine manufacturer cannot possibly provide enough vaccines to cover an entire population.
Malaysia, for instance, purchased five COVID-19 vaccine candidates :
- 31.9 million doses of COMIRNATY vaccine from Pfizer-BioNTech
- 24 million doses of CoronaVac vaccine from Sinovac Biotech
- 6.4 million doses of AZD1222 vaccine from AstraZeneca-Oxford
- 6.4 million doses of Sputnik V vaccine from Gamaleya Research Institute
- 3.5 million doses of Convidecia vaccine from CanSino Biologics
However, with multiple COVID-19 vaccine types being deployed, it has given people the idea that they should have the right to pick and choose the vaccine.
So which should YOU choose?
COVID-19 Vaccine : Which Should YOU Choose?
Most countries will provide the COVID-19 vaccines FREE of charge, but the type of vaccine used will depend on what’s available – you are NOT allowed to pick and choose.
Even so, many people are demanding the right to pick and choose their COVID-19 vaccine. Some are demanding the right to pay for what they believe are the ‘superior’ vaccine.
But guess what…
The BEST vaccine you can take is the FIRST vaccine you can get, and COMPLETE.
Here are the reasons why…
Reason #1 : Early Protection Offers The Best Protection
Think of the COVID-19 pandemic as an alien invasion, and the vaccine as body armour that protects you against their attacks.
When you are under attack, do you put on the first body armour you find, or do you wait until you find the body armour you like the best?
The fact is – even “substandard” body armour will offer you FAR MORE protection than no body armour at all!
After all, you could end up getting killed by COVID-19, before your preferred body armour arrives. What’s the point of getting the vaccine you want if you are already infected or dead?
Don’t believe us? A team of scientists actually did a study on this, concluding that “waiting for a vaccine with a higher efficacy results in additional hospitalizations and costs over the course of the pandemic“.
Reason #2 : All Approved Vaccines Protect You Against Severe Disease + Death
Regulatory bodies around the world set a minimum threshold of 50% efficacy against symptomatic infection for the approval of any COVID-19 vaccine.
However, that has confused people into thinking that the authorities are taking shortcuts in giving us vaccines that barely work.
Come on – 50% efficacy? That’s like rolling the dice at the roulette table, right? That’s really NOT the case.
We prepared this table to show you how misleading efficacy rates are.
Recommended : Why COVID-19 Vaccine Efficacy Does NOT Matter!
|COVID-19 Vaccine||Protection Against|
|Gamaleya Sputnik V||91.6%||100%||100%|
|AstraZeneca AZD1222||76% ~ 85%||100%||100%|
|Novavax Covovax||60 ~ 89%||100%||100%|
|Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV||79% ~ 86%||90%||100%|
|J&J Janssen COVID-19||66.0%||85%||100%|
The truth is all approved vaccines will protect you against severe disease, and prevent you from dying from COVID-19.
It would be really nice if you get a vaccine that protects you against even mild COVID-19, but not getting killed by it sounds pretty awesome to us!
Reason #3 : Vaccines Are In Limited Supply
COVID-19 vaccines are in limited supply, and there does not appear to be enough to vaccinate most countries until well into 2022.
Therefore, the possibility of vaccines being made available for private sale that you can pick and choose is remote, at least until 2022.
This is a pandemic – a global health crisis. The lives of trillions of people around the world come before your “right to choose”.
COVID-19 Vaccine : Don’t Choose. Get Yours ASAP!
It really does NOT matter which COVID-19 vaccine you get.
As long as it is an approved vaccine and you complete the dosing requirement, it will prevent you from getting severe COVID-19, or dying from it.
Instead of waiting for a particular COVID-19 vaccine, get the first one offered to you.
Don’t worry, when COVID-19 vaccines are available for sale, you can choose whichever vaccine you want and re-vaccinate yourself to your heart’s content!
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- China Used Hot Drinks + Steam To Kill COVID-19?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!