Did a new study just prove that chlorine dioxide is effective in curing COVID-19, by eliminating it in 100% of patients?!
Let’s take a closer look at this study, and find out if chlorine dioxide can really cure or prevent COVID-19!
Claim : Chlorine Dioxide Now Proven To Cure COVID-19!
Andreas Kalcker has long promoted chlorine dioxide as a cure for COVID-19, as well as many other diseases.
Recently, he claimed that a new clinical study showed that chlorine dioxide was 100% effective at treating COVID-19.
Here is an excerpt of what he wrote. It’s pretty long, so just skip to the next section for the facts!
Truth : Chlorine Dioxide Does NOT Cure COVID-19!
The truth is – chlorine dioxide does NOT cure COVID-19, and is TOXIC.
- The study is highly-flawed, and has many errors.
- The study was not peer-reviewed or published in a legitimate journal.
- Chlorine dioxide only works as a disinfectant, and is only approved for that use at very low concentrations.
- Chlorine dioxide is a toxic chemical, which can cause organ failure as well as heart and liver problems.
- A 5 year-old Argentinian boy died from multiple organ failure after being treated with chlorine dioxide.
Fact #1 : The Insignares-Carrione Eduardo et. al. Study Is Highly Flawed
The Insignares-Carrione Eduardo et. al. study, which you can also obtain here, is a highly-flawed study for these reasons :
- It was a really small study with only 40 participants, 20 of whom received chlorine dioxide
- They used COVID-19 patients who were 3-7 days post-infection, which means at least some of these infections would have naturally resolved by the first week of the study (midpoint).
- The participants were NOT randomised, which means they are subject to manipulation by the researchers.
- The study was NOT blinded in any way – the patient and researchers knew who was getting the treatment, and who was getting the placebo.
- The only objective COVID-19 specific test they did was an RT-PCR test. A viral load test was not performed.
- Otherwise, the study only ran a simple blood test and asked participants to self-report vague symptoms like fever, cough, throat pain, headache, which may or may not be related to COVID-19.
- They did not monitor oxygen saturation by pulse oximeter, but still claimed that those on chlorine dioxide had better oxygen saturation.
As you can tell by now, this is a highly-flawed study.
There is no way any legitimate health authority / hospital / doctor would ever approve the use of chlorine dioxide for the treatment of COVID-19 based on such a study.
Fact #2 : It Was Not Published In A Legitimate Peer-Reviewed Journal
It is not surprising that the authors could only submit their paper to a predatory journal like Molecular and Genetic Medicine.
The journal may look legit, with a bombastic name, but it is NOT a legitimate peer-reviewed medical journal.
The journal’s publisher is Belgium-based Hilaris, which is listed as a publisher of predatory journals.
Fact #3 : Chlorine Dioxide Cannot Treat COVID-19
Chlorine dioxide does NOT work as a treatment against COVID-19, when consumed.
It only works as a surface disinfectant, which is why it is used to sanitise water and food and some medical equipment. Even then, it is used a VERY LOW DOSES.
It is such a powerful oxidising agent that it is used to bleach wood pulp. Imagine what it can do to your body if you consume it!
Fact #4 : Chlorine Dioxide Is Toxic
Despite claims that chlorine dioxide is safe, it is actually a toxic chemical :
- US EPA sets a maximum limit of 0.8 mg/L in drinking water
- US OSHA sets an 8-hour exposure limit of 0.1 ppm for those who work with chlorine dioxide
The US FDA even warned about the serious adverse effects experienced by people who consumed chlorine dioxide products :
- Respiratory failure caused by a serious condition where the amount of oxygen carried through the blood stream is greatly reduced (methemoglobinemia);
- Changes in the electrical activity of the heart (QT prolongation), which may lead to potentially fatal abnormal heart rhythms;
- Life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration;
- Acute liver failure;
- Low blood cell counts, due to the destruction of red blood cells faster than the body can make it (hemolytic anemia), which required a blood transfusion;
- Severe vomiting; and
- Severe diarrhea.
Fact #5 : Andreas Kalcker Was Charged With Death Of 5 Year-Old Boy
In September 2021, Argentinian authorities charged Andreas Kalcker for the death of a 5 year-old boy in Neuquen, Western Argentina.
The boy died in August 2020 from multiple organ failure, after his parents (who were influenced by Kalcker) gave him chlorine dioxide to prevent COVID-19.
Fact #6 : Liechtenstein Is Not Part Of Switzerland
The main researcher, Insignares-Carrione Eduardo, is based in Colombia but calls himself the Global Research Director of Liechtensteiner Verein für Wissenschaft und Gesundheit in Liechtenstein, Switzerland.
It seems obvious, but it must be said – Liechtenstein is not part of Switzerland. Liechtenstein is an independent country, located between Austria and Switzerland.
Fact #7 : Bolivia Is Not Part Of Spain
Three of the other authors are listed as residents of La Paz in Bolivia, Spain.
La Paz is the capital of Bolivia, as well as a barrio (administrative district) in Madrid, Spain. However, they are two completely different locations.
Again, it seems obvious, but it must be said – Bolivia is NOT part of Spain.
Bolivia is an independent country located in South America, while Spain is an independent country located in Europe. They are not even in the same continent!
- Can 5-11 Yo Kids Start Registering For COVID-19 Vaccine?
- National Cancer Institute Offers Free Meds + Cheap Chemo?
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine For Kids : What You Need To Know!
- Did Thai Student Die From Mixing Of COVID-19 Vaccines?
- Can Caffeine, Theophylline, Theobromine Cure COVID-19?
- Did Dr Vincent Wang Die From Pfizer Booster Dose?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP