There is considerable panic over China’s guidelines for the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine!
Find out what the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center just issued, and what the FACTS really are!
Sinovac Vaccine Guidelines By Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center
There is considerable panic over Sinovac vaccine guidelines issued by the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center.
China’s Guidelines For Sinovac Vaccine : The Facts!
We checked out the claims, and here is the sweet and short verdict – this is yet another piece of FAKE NEWS.
For those who want to understand more, here are the FACTS :
Fact #1 : Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center Does Not Exist
The Chinese term actually translates to Beijing Epidemic Prevention Center, which makes far more sense than a Vaccine Prevention Center.
But either way – there is no such institution called the Beijing Vaccine Prevention Center or the Beijing Epidemic Prevention Center (北京市防疫中心).
The closest candidate is the Beijing Center of Vaccine Clinical Evaluation (北京疫苗临床评价中心).
Fact #2 : Vaccine Guidelines Were Issued By China’s National Health Commission
On 29 March 2021, China’s health authorities issued their first official COVID-19 vaccination guidelines.
But they were not issued by some Beijing institute, but China’s National Health Commission.
Fact #3 : The Real Vaccine Guidelines Contradicts Fake List
Here is a summary of the key vaccine guidelines issued by the National Health Commission.
- The four conditionally approved vaccines are safe for senior citizens aged 60 and above
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above should get vaccinated
- Booster shots are not recommended at this stage.
- It is not recommended for those under the age of 18 to get vaccinated for now.
- Vaccination should be completed using the same vaccine, and not mixed.
- Under special circumstances, people can use a mix of vaccines to complete their vaccination.
They completely contradict the fake list that is circulating on WhatsApp and Facebook.
Fact #4 : Hong Kong Guidelines Contradict Fake List
Fact #5 : Official Sinovac Guidelines Contradict Fake List
- People with history of allergic reaction to CoronaVac or other inactivated vaccine, or any component of CoronaVac (active or inactive ingredients, or any material used in the process).
- Previous severe allergic reactions to the vaccine (e.g. acute anaphylaxis, angioedema, dyspnea, etc.)
- People with severe neurological conditions (e.g. transverse myelitis, Guillain-Barre syndrome, demyelinating diseases, etc.)
- Patients with uncontrolled severe chronic diseases;
- Pregnant and lactating women.
It also lists conditions in which the vaccine should be administered with caution :
- People aged 60 years and above (which China’s National Health Commission just approved – see Fact #3)
- People with acute diseases, acute exacerbation of chronic diseases, severe chronic diseases, atopy and fever.
- People with diabetes, history of convulsions, epilepsy, encephalopathy or mental illness, or with family history of such diseases.
- People with thrombocytopenia or hemorrhagic diseases – the injection may cause bleeding.
- People with impaired immune function, such as malignant tumour, nephrotic syndrome, AIDS.
- People who require human immunoglobulin injection – there should be at least one month interval before vaccine administration.
- Which COVID-19 Vaccine Should YOU Choose?
- Chinese Vaccine Efficacy Not High? What Are The Facts?
- Both Pfizer + Sinovac Vaccines In Phase 2 Vaccinations!
- Autism + Special Needs Q&A With Dr. Rajini Sarvananthan
- China : Was COVID-19 Created In Fort Detrick Bio Lab?
- Did US Supreme Court Overturn Universal Vaccination?
- China Used Hot Drinks + Steam To Kill COVID-19?
- Fact Check : G64 COVID-19 Strain From India + Egypt?
- How To Report Vaccine Side Effects In MySejahtera!
- 25,700 Malaysians Hospitalised For Vaccine Side Effects?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 6 April 2021 Edition!
- CanSino COVID-19 Vaccine : What You Need To Know!
- Mount Elizabeth : Doctor’s Severe Vaccine Reaction Is False!
- Did Dr. Ann Tan Get A Stroke From Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Did A Police Officer Die From Second Vaccine Dose?
- Malaysia Approves AstraZeneca Vaccine By SK Bioscience!
- Plandemic 3 To Prove Satan’s Hand In COVID-19 Vaccines!
- Two Doctors Share Their COVID-19 Vaccination Experiences!
- UK Government Report On Pfizer Vaccine Adverse Reactions?
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Was Pfizer Vaccine Designed To Make COVID-19 Endemic?
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Face Mask Guide : The RIGHT Way To Wear + Remove!
- Fact Check : Are There Two Sides To A Surgical Mask?
- COVID-19 : How To SAFELY Clean Your Mobile Devices!
- Face Mask vs COVID-19 : Should You Wear One?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Home