It is official – Bob Saget died from blunt head trauma, and not his COVID-19 vaccine booster dose!
Here is what you need to know…
Antivaxxers Claim Bob Saget Died From Vaccine Booster Dose!
Right after Bob Saget was reported to have died in his Orlando, Florida hotel room, antivaxxers immediately claimed that he died from his COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
To make those claims more credible, they often include a link to an article about Bob Saget’s death.
Bob Saget Died From Head Trauma, Not Vaccine!
I had earlier written a fact check article explaining why it was simply NOT POSSIBLE for Bob Saget to have died from the COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
Well, it’s official – Bob Saget died from a blunt head trauma, not his COVID-19 vaccine dose!
On 10 February 2022, his family issued a statement announcing that (with my emphasis in bold) :
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office conducted an autopsy of his body a month ago, and issued this statement (my emphasis in bold) :
Now that Bob Saget’s autopsy report has been finalised and confirmed, there can be no doubt – he died from a blunt head trauma, not his COVID-19 vaccine booster dose.
In other words, he died after hitting the back of his head in an unwitnessed fall. That blunt head trauma could have caused significant brain bleeding that he may not have been aware of.
The autopsy report also revealed other details of the injury, and Bob Saget’s health at the time of death :
- there was an abrasion on his scalp
- there was a fracture at the base of his skull
- there were fractures around his eye sockets
- there were bleeding in the space between his brain and skull
- there were bruises to his brain
- he had Clonazepam (a tranquilliser taken for seizure and anxiety) as well as Trazodone (an anti-depressant) in his system.
- he had an enlarged heart, which was 95% blocked on one side, and
- he tested positive for COVID-19, but there was no inflammation in his respiratory system
On March 15, the Orange County Sheriff’s Office in Orlando released an incident report, which stated that :
- There were fractures around Bob Saget’s eye sockets, and bleeding around this brain.
- The injury was caused by Bob Saget hitting “something hard, covered by something soft”, such as a carpeted floor.
- The impact causing those fractures “would have stunned Mr. Saget”, and he would have experienced dizziness.
- If there was people present, they would have noticed his “confusion, [lack of] balance and/or slurred speech”.
- There were also no signs of blood on the hotel bed’s sheets or bedspread.
- The countertops, tables and nightstands were ruled out, but the floor and bed headboard were lightly padded and are thus the “possible mechanisms of injury”.
A toxicology report showed that Bob Saget did not have any illicit drugs or toxins in his body when he died.
Sadly, his death has been further abused by antivaxxers to drive the fear of COVID-19 vaccines. He now joins Betty White as yet another celebrity whose death was falsely and maliciously attributed to the booster dose.
Will these antivaxxers apologise? Correct themselves? Nope. They will just move on to the next celebrity death.
Now that you know the truth, please SHARE this out, and get VACCINATED against COVID-19!
- Did Paul Ryder Die From COVID-19 Vaccine SADS?!
- Did US Send 7000 Insects To Destroy Crops In China?!
- Can Bak Kut Teh Herbal Soup Cause Liver Damage?!
- Is Lianhua Qingwen More Effective Than Paxlovid?!
- Did Dr. Fauci Admit COVID Vaccines Don’t Work Well?!
Go Back To > Celebrities | Fact Check | Tech ARP