Find out how to register for Round 2 of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 opt-in vaccination programme!
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : Why Register Again?
It is now an optional vaccination programme on a first-come, first-served basis.
The first batch of 268,800 AstraZeneca vaccine doses manufactured by SK Bioscience was available to volunteers in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
The second round with approximately a million AstraZeneca vaccine doses, also from SK Bioscience, is now open to more states :
- Klang Valley : Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya
- Johor, and
- Kuching and Miri in Sarawak
There will be two stages :
- Seniors (60 years and above) : 23 May 2021 onwards
- Others (below 60 years of age) : TBA (after 26 May 2021)
You can register for the AstraZeneca vaccine programme round 2 at www.vaksincovid.gov.my starting at 12 PM on 23 May 2021 (Sunday).
But please note that you must first be registered for the main vaccination programme to qualify!
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : How To Register For It!
Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to successfully register for the AstraZeneca vaccine in Malaysia.
- Go to the Vaksin COVID-19 website at www.vaksincovid.gov.my.
- Click on the APPLY NOW! button in the AstraZeneca Vaccine Booking section.
Or use these direct links – BM | English | Chinese | Tamil
- When the AstraZeneca Vaccine Booking page loads, make sure you can click on your state (at the bottom of the screen) to display a list of PPV (vaccination centres) and dates.
Otherwise, keep refreshing until you see the list of locations and dates, before proceeding to Step 3.
- Select the Identification Type – NRIC (MyKad) or Passport / Others.
- Key in your NRIC / passport number, and key it in again to confirm it.
- Key in your date of birth. If you are registering using your MyKad, this should be automatically filled.
- Key in your MySJ ID – this is basically your mobile number with 6 in front (e.g. 60123456789) or your email address.
- Key in your phone number, and key it in again to confirm it.
- Select your state to display the available vaccination centre locations and dates. You can only choose ONE location and ONE date.
If there are no slots left, you can still register yourself, to be included in the waiting list.
- Tick the I’m not a robot check box.
- Tap the Submit button, and a window will pop up, asking you to verify your details.
- Verify the details in that pop-up window and tap Submit.
- You should now see this congratulatory message.
AstraZeneca Vaccine Round 2 : What Vaccination Centres + Dates?
Round 2 of the AstraZeneca vaccine opt-in programme is open for seniors age 60 years and above, with vaccination dates from 7 June until 27 July 2021.
It is available at these special vaccination centres in these states and territories :
- Persada Johor International Convention Centre (PJICC)
- Spice Arena Covention Centre, Bayan Baru (SPICE)
- Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK)
- Institut Kemahiran Belia Negera Miri (IKBNM)
- Dewan Gemilang, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Ideal Convention Center, Shah Alam (IDCC)
- World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur (WTCKL)
- Dewan 1, Bangunan Peperiksaan, Universiti Malaya (UM)
Help Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Thank you in advanced! ❤️
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Waiting List : Check For The Alert!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Opt-In Round 2 : Here Are The Details!
- Fake News Alert : Sinovac Vaccines For Selangor Residents!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- WTCKL Vaccination Centre : A Video + Pictorial Guide!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Cause Prion / Alzheimer’s Disease?
- When Can You Get Vaccinated After COVID-19 Infection?
- KRI Nanggala Submarine : Was Its Wreck Recovered?
- Did Salk Institute Prove Covid-19 Vaccines Cause Blood Clots?
- Did Dr. Rajendra Kapila Die From COVID-19 After Vaccination?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!
Support Tech ARP!