If you failed to get a slot in the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccine programme, you should still check MySejahtera anyway.
That’s because many people who failed to get a slot just discovered that their application actually succeeded!
Failed To Get AstraZeneca 2.0? Check MySejahtera Anyway!
Many people had trouble getting a slot for the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccine programme when it was opened up to people below 60 years of age.
Not only was it delayed, people soon found that it was impossible to open up the list of available slots, even with a lot of frustrated banging on their keyboards and phone displays!
But today, many of them are reporting that they were issued vaccine appointments in their MySejahtera, even though they thought they failed to get into AstraZeneca 2.0!
Here are three examples sent to us – each one thought they failed in registering for AstraZeneca 2.0, but somehow received their vaccine appointments anyway!
So just keep an eye out on MySejahtera, even if you thought you failed to get a slot in the AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccine programme. It is possible that your application went through, but the system was too jammed to show you the Thank you message.
How To Check For AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointment In MySejahtera?
For those who are not sure, here is our step-by-step guide on how to check for AstraZeneca 2.0 appointments in MySejahtera!
- Make sure you update to MySejahtera 1.0.28 or later before you proceed.
- Open MySejahtera.
- Tap on the Close button on the upper right corner of the default Check-in screen.
- You should see the MySejahtera main screen, and it should show you a new COVID-19 Vaccination option.
- Tap on the COVID-19 Vaccination option and it will show you this information display.
- Tap on the first option – Vaccine for [your name here] – to start with the registration process.
- You should now see your first dose appointment details – the location, date and time.
Prepare For Your AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments!
Before you go for your AstraZeneca 2.0 vaccination appointment, please make sure you bring :
- Your MyKad / passport
- Your smartphone with MySejahtera
- A pen and something stiff to write on – there are no writing tables there!
- A face mask to wear!
- A list of your medications, in case you need to consult the doctor there
- A bottle of water, in case you need something to drink
You can also read about the AstraZeneca vaccination process at these three vaccination centres :
- WTCKL (World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur) Vaccination Process
- UM (Universiti Malaya) Vaccination Process
- UKM Bangi Vaccination Process
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Appointments Delayed But Will Come!
- AstraZeneca 2.0 Over In 1 Hour! More Doses In July!
- Scam Alert : Herbal Visual Tea For Glaucoma / Cataract!
- On The Wait List? You Can Register For AstraZeneca 2.0 Too!
- Fact Check : Did Lim Kok Wing Die From COVID-19?
- Fact Check : Our Immunity Drops After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- Vaccine Underdose : What Should You Watch Out For?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Can You Ask For Earlier Second Dose?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
- Fact Check : US Withdraws After Chinese Jamming Attacks?
- Fake COVID-19 Vaccine Injection In Malaysia Debunked!
- Fact Check : New Deadly African COVID-19 Variant?
- Is COVID-19 Spreading Through Gas / Petrol Pumps?
- Fake News Alert : Sinovac Vaccines For Selangor Residents!
- Ivermectin Can Prevent / Cure COVID-19? Not So Fast!
- AstraZeneca Vaccine : Second Dose Set At 12 Weeks!
- Can You Take Painkillers Before / After COVID-19 Vaccination?
- Can Pfizer mRNA Vaccine Cause Prion / Alzheimer’s Disease?
- Ryan’s Autism Journey – Be The Miracle!
- Dr Clo Disinfectant Sticks : Do They Work Against COVID-19?
- Why You Should NOT Reject The Vaccine You’re Offered!