Is it true that getting an anaesthetic can kill those who were recently vaccinated against COVID-19?
Take a look at this new viral message, and find out what the FACTS really are!
Claim : Anaesthetic Will Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19!
This is the warning that has gone viral on WhatsApp.
NO! Anaesthetic Won’t Kill People Vaccinated Against COVID-19!
Like 95% of viral messages on COVID-19, this is yet another piece of FAKE NEWS. Here are the facts…
Fact #1 : No Prohibition On ANYTHING After COVID-19 Vaccination
There are NO PROHIBITIONS on ANYTHING after COVID-19 vaccination. You can do anything you want after getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
You can eat and drink anything you want. You can exercise, watch TV, play computer games, and even have sex – everything you did before you received the vaccine.
Similarly, there is no prohibition against receiving an anaesthetic or undertaking a dental procedure, after getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
Please remember – you were only vaccinated against COVID-19, not convicted of a crime!
Fact #2 : COVID-19 Vaccine Won’t Turn Anaesthetic Into Poison
COVID-19 vaccines are just training boot camps for our immune system. Nothing more.
All they do is mimic the SARS-CoV-2 virus, so that your immune system can learn to identify it, and create antibodies against the real virus.
They do NOT react with anything else in your body. They certainly will NOT turn any anaesthetic into poison.
Fact #3 : Receiving Anaesthetic After COVID-19 Vaccination Is Safe
If it is not obvious by now, let us be very clear – there are no warnings against taking anaesthetic after COVID-19 vaccination.
There is no requirement to wait four weeks after COVID-19 vaccination, before it is safe to receive an anaesthetic.
It’s all bullshit. Fake news. Completely made up nonsense.
Fact #4 : No One Died From Getting Anaesthetic After Vaccination
It is impossible to prove what does not exist. But think about it for a minute.
If someone died after receiving an anaesthetic from a dentist, it would have been BIG NEWS, even without COVID-19 vaccination in the picture.
However, there is no such incident. No news report of such a tragedy. Did you read about it? Google it up. It never happened.
So why should you trust what was said in a WhatsApp message, written by an unknown person?
Fact #5 : Anaesthesia Can Dampen COVID-19 Vaccine Efficiency
Research has shown that certain painkillers may dampen the body’s response to vaccines. One study even showed that NDAIDs reduce the body’s cytokine and antibody response to an actual COVID-19 infection.
That is why anaesthesiologists may ask those who have just received their COVID-19 vaccinations to postpone their surgeries.
Any postponement of your surgery or dental procedure is not because of increased risk of death or injury from the vaccine, but to ensure that you receive the full benefit of the vaccine.
Expert Advice On Anaesthetic + COVID-19 Vaccine
Professor Dr. Marzida Mansor (President of the Malaysian Society of Anaesthesiologists) and Datuk Dr. Jahizah Hassan (President of the College of Anaesthesiologists, Academy of Medicine of Malaysia) issued this statement :
- Fact Check : COVID-19 Vaccine Advice By Singapore Doctor?
- Fact Check : CDC Advice On Avoiding COVID-19 Infection?
- India Drops Ivermectin, HCQ + Favipiravir As COVID-19 Drugs!
- When + How To Update COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera!
- No Need To Update MySejahtera Daily, Fines Cancelled!
- Malaysia Kicks off Ivermectin Trial For COVID-19 Patients!
- Did New York Times Rank Chinese Vaccines As World Safest?
- MySejahtera : How To Change / Cancel Vaccine Appointment?
- New MySejahtera Vaccine Appointment Feature For Seniors?
- Malaysia COVID-19 Vaccine Plan : 4 June 2021 Edition!
- MCO 3.0 Total Lockdown SOP : 3 June 2021 Update!
- Google AdSense Reality Check : How Much Do We Make?
- Did Man Die From COVID-19 Contaminated Package?
- MySejahtera : How To Delete / Migrate Vaccine Dependent?
- LDV Syringe : How To Read The Volume Correctly?
- Can You Get The COVID-19 Vaccine With Other Vaccinations?
- AstraZeneca Vaccine Blood Clots : What To Look For?
Go Back To > Health | Fact Check | Tech ARP