Samsung Galaxy Note9 Review, Colour Options + Unboxing!
We know just how eager everyone is to read about the new Samsung Galaxy Note9 smartphone. Is it the best Note Samsung ever made? Is it much better than the already impressive Galaxy Note8? Is it worth buying?
Here is our comprehensive review of the Samsung Galaxy Note9 smartphone. Let’s see if it’s an evolutionary upgrade, or a revolutionary device… and find out why it won our Editor’s Choice Award!
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Colour Options
The Samsung Galaxy Note9 (US | MY Web | MY App) will come in FOUR colour options, but the Lavender Purple colour will be limited to certain countries, at least initially. The other colours are, from left to right : Midnight Black, Ocean Blue and Metallic Copper.
The Ocean Blue colour is the most interesting because it features an S Pen in a contrasting yellow colour.
Where To Buy The Galaxy Note9
Here are some direct links to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note9 in Malaysia.
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 with 128 GB storage : RM 3,699 (Web | App)
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 with 512 GB storage : RM 4,599 (Web | App)
Here are some direct links to purchase the Samsung Galaxy Note9 in the US.
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 (128 GB, International Unlocked) : $849
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 (128 GB, US Unlocked) : $999.99
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512 GB, International Unlocked) : $1,214
- Samsung Galaxy Note9 (512 GB, US Unlocked) : $999.99
Unboxing The Samsung Galaxy Note9
Once you fully unbox it, you will find the following items :
- One Samsung Galaxy Note9 smartphone
- One clear TPU bumper case
- One set of Samsung Galaxy Note9 documents
- One 15 W Samsung adaptive quick charger
- One USB Type A to USB Type C data and power cable
- One micro-USB to USB-C adaptor
- One USB Type A to USB T Type C adaptor
- One pair of AKG earphones with spare earbuds
- One S Pen nib extractor with spare nibs
- One SIM tray extractor pin
Next Page > Samsung Galaxy Note9 Up Close + Key Features
Support Tech ARP!