MSI GS65 Stealth Thin Gaming Laptop Preview
MSI just revealed the world’s first gaming laptop with a 144 Hz display – the MSI GS65 Stealth Thin! It is not only thin and light (as gaming laptops go), it has an astounding 8 hours of battery life! Find out more in our hands-on preview of this powerful gaming laptop!
The MSI GS65 Stealth Thin Gaming Laptop
The MSI GS65 Stealth Thin (Price Check) is the first gaming laptop to feature a 144 Hz 7 ms IPS display with 4.9 mm bezels – achieving a stunning 82% screen-to-body ratio. While the bezels are extremely thin, MSI left just enough room in the top bezel for the webcam, as opposed to being awkwardly placed within the bottom bezel.
To power the 144 Hz panel, it is equipped with up to a GeForce GTX 1070 with NVIDIA Max-Q technology and the latest 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, with up to 40% boost in performance over the previous generation.
Weighing just 1.88 kg, the GS65 Stealth Thin (Price Check) packs 8+ hours of battery life into the slim chassis, providing real portability not traditionally found in powerful gaming laptops. Its 82 Whr battery is one of the largest batteries available in a laptop this size.
The MSI GS65 Stealth Thin (Price Check) also features a new per-key RGB keyboard designed by SteelSeries. Users can customize each key and receive real-time game status through keyboard lighting.
- Latest 8th Gen. Intel Core i7 processor
- Windows 10 Home / Windows 10 Pro
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920×1080), 144Hz 7ms, IPS-Level gaming display panel (Optional)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
- World’s first 144Hz thin bezel gaming laptop
- All new Dragon Center with exclusive gaming mode
- Per-Key RGB gaming keyboard by Steelseries
- Productivity 8+ hours battery life
- Sound by Dynaudio and High-Resolution Audio ready
- 360° virtual surround sound powered by Nahimic 3
- Ultra thin 17.9mm, ultra light 1.88 kg
- Xsplit Gamecaster free premium license for 1 year
- WTFast free premium license for 2 months