Nikon Malaysia today announced that they were calling it quits, and will shut down on 1 January 2021.
Here is what you need to know about Nikon’s decision to cease having an official presence in Malaysia…
Nikon Malaysia Ceases Operation On 1 January 2021!
Nikon (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. today announced that they will cease operations on 1 January 2021, with their last business day on 31 December 2020.
That marks the end of almost 19 years of presence in Malaysia – Nikon Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. was established in April 2001.
The writing has been on the wall for sometime now… the photography market has been hammered by the ubiquitousness of smartphone cameras, and even mirrorless cameras cannot stop the haemorrhage.
As sad as it may be for Nikon users, it comes to no surprise that Nikon Malaysia has decided to call it quits.
Two Distributors Take Over Nikon Business In Malaysia
Don’t worry if you are a Nikon fan. They are not leaving you high and dry.
You will still be able to purchase Nikon cameras and lenses, and get your photography gear serviced.
From 1 January 2021 onwards, Nikon business in Malaysia will be handled by two authorised distributors :
- Futuromic Photo AV Sdn. Bhd.
– Nikon Imaging business
– Phone : +603-6156-6633
– Email : email@example.com
– Website : corporate.futuromic.com
- QES (Asia Pacific) Sdn. Bhd.
– Nikon Industrial Metrology business
– Phone : +603-5882-6668
– Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
– Website : www.qesnet.com
- Fact Check : Avoiding The Future Plague, The Viral 1956 PSA!
- Dell Technologies DT Index 2020 : What’s New?
- Lazada RedMart Data Breach : What You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Series Camera Technologies : What’s New?
- Nokia 8.3 5G – No Time To Die Photoshoot : Behind The Scene
- Fact Check : Malaysian Airline System (MAS) In Liquidation?
- MySejahtera / Logbook : Register Or Get Fined RM1,000!
- VMware vSphere 7 Now Supports AMD SEV-ES Encryption!
- GoPro HERO 9 Black : A Hands-On Preview!
- GoPro HERO 9 Black : Price + Launch Deal in Malaysia!
- Xiaomi 3rd Generation Under-Display Camera Technology!
- vivo X50 + X50 Pro Gimbal Smartphones Compared!
- YouTube : Shorter Videos Now Eligible For Mid-Roll Ads!
- Kashi Mining Company : Fake Procurement Scam Alert!
- HUAWEI 5G Aces GSMA NESAS Security Audit : The Impact?
Go Back To > Photo + Video | Business | Home
Support Tech ARP!