Samsung Malaysia will just announced the MY Samsung Creation photography contest, where you can win up to FOUR Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphones !
Interested to show off your skills for a chance to win the Galaxy Note10? Here are the full details!
MY Samsung Creation Prizes
Samsung Malaysia is giving away, not one, but FOUR Samsung Galaxy Note10 (256 GB) smartphones – one for each week.
Samsung Malaysia will deliver the prize to the winners within 30 working days after the announcement of the results.
The prizes are provided on an “as is” basis, and are non-transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable for cash.
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy Note 10 (SM-N970) Hands-On Preview!
MY Samsung Creation Photography Contest Themes
The MY Samsung Creation photography contest will run over four weeks, each with a different theme. This gives you four chances to win a Samsung Galaxy Note10 smartphone.
MY Samsung Creation Contest Week 1 : Light & Shadows
Period : 15-21 November 2019
Concept : Step out of the shadow, face the light. Capture moments of light and shadows
MY Samsung Creation Contest Week 2 : Little Things To Focus In Life
Period : 22-28 November 2019
Concept : Use live focus mode to capture little things in daily life that matter to us
MY Samsung Creation Contest Week 3 : Perspective
Period : 29 November – 5 December 2019
Concept : TBA
MY Samsung Creation Contest Week 4 : Urban Love
Period : 6-13 December 2019
Concept : TBA
MY Samsung Creation Photography Contest Steps
The MY Samsung Creation photography contest is based on Instagram, so you will need to set-up an Instagram account first, if you don’t already have one.
- Follow @SamsungMalaysia on Instagram
- Take pictures based on the weekly theme.
- Upload the pictures to your Instagram profile, making sure you include these hashtags:
#withGalaxy #MYSamsungCreation #SamsungPhoneModel (e.g. #GalaxyNote10 #GalaxyS10 #GalaxyA50s)
- Tag @SamsungMalaysia and two (2) of your friends in your Instagram submissions
Note : Make sure your Instagram profile is PUBLIC, or Samsung Malaysia judges won’t be able to see your submissions!
MY Samsung Creation Contest Rules
The MY Samsung Creation photography contest is open to contestants who are :
- Residents of Malaysia, and
- Aged 18 years or older, as of 15 November 2019
Employees or agents of Samsung or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone connected to this Contest are not eligible to enter.
You can submit as many photos as you like, but submissions will be judged on the creativity and originality of the photos.
Samsung will announce the winners on 20 December 2019, so watch out for the results on the @SamsungMalaysia Instagram account.
Winners will be asked to provide contact details – name, MyKad number, mobile number and mailing address by 27 December 2019, failing which they will be disqualified.
- Samsung – IBM AI IoT Cloud Platform For 5G Mobile Solutions!
- Samsung Exynos 990 – Everything You Need To Know!
- 10GB + 12GB Samsung LPDDR4X uMCP Memory Details!
- Samsung Exynos Modem 5123 – What You Need To Know!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Foldable Smartphone Preview!
- The Tech ARP Samsung Galaxy Fold Care Guide!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Premier Service Explained!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Launch Delay + Fix Explained!
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold Guide For First Time Users!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – Everything You Need To Know!
- The Samsung IP68 Water-Resistance Technology Guide!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus (SM-N975) In-Depth Review!
- Warning : Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Does Not Have A DAC!
- Samsung Exynos 980 – Samsung’s First 5G Mobile Platform!
- Samsung Galaxy A50s | A30s | A20s For Gen Z Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy A10s (SM-A107) : What You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 – Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 | Note 10+ Colour Comparisons!
Go Back To > Photography | Mobile | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!