DJI just introduced their smallest drone ever – the Mavic Mini – that weighs less than 250 g, and flies for a full 30 minutes!
Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the new DJI Mavic Mini camera drone!
The DJI Mavic Mini Camera Drone!
DJI Mavic Mini, an ultra-light folding drone designed to be the everyday FlyCam. Weighing just 249 grams, Mavic Mini is portable, easy to fly, and designed for safety.
Despite its small and light body, Mavic Mini has a high resolution camera, whose footage can be enhanced using its new DJI Fly suite of creative features.
Portable and Safe
The Mavic Mini is the smallest and lightest DJI drone ever made, at just under 250 grams. This puts it in the safest category for drone flights by most aviation regulators around the world.
In addition, safety technologies like geofencing help you avoid restricted areas, AeroScope remote identification help protect sensitive locations, built-in altitude limits, and automatic return to the launch point if the drone loses connection to the controller or reaches critically low battery levels.
It also uses Wi-Fi connectivity for stable transmissions of a HD live feed, GPS receivers, and downward visual sensors to detect the ground below.
Long Flight Time
Thanks to its ultra-light design, and highly efficient motors, it has a flight time of up to 30 minutes, giving you more time to explore and capture content.
High Quality Content
The DJI Mavic Mini lets you capture 2.7K video at 30 fps, and 1080p video at 60 fps. You can also take 12 MP photos using its 1/2.3-inch sensor.
More importantly, it has a three-axis motorised gimbal to stabilise the camera, giving you smooth and cinematic footage.
New Creative Modes
You have a choice of three flying modes, depending on your experience and requirements :
- Position (P) for basic operations,
- Sport (S) mode for more experienced pilots,
- CineSmooth (C) mode for smoother and more cinematic shots.
DJI QuickShots Manoeuvres
You can make use of four QuickShots pre-programmed flight manoeuvres for cinematic effect :
- Rocket – Mavic Mini flies straight up into the air with the camera pointing downward following your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 feet.
- Circle – Mavic Mini will circle around your subject at a constant altitude and distance.
- Dronie – Mavic Mini flies backward and upward, with the camera tracking your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 feet.
- Helix – Mavic Mini flies upward and away, spiraling around your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 feet.
DJI Mavic Mini Price + Availability
The DJI Mavic Mini is available at these launch prices :
- DJI Mavic Mini Standard Package : RM 1,599 / S$499 / US$399 / £369 / A$599
– Mavic Mini, remote controller, one battery, extra propellers, all necessary tools and cables
- DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo : RM 1,999 / S$669 / US$499 / £459 / A$799
– Standard Package + 360° Propeller Cage, Two-Way charging Hub, two additional batteries, three sets of extra propellers, and a carrying case
Here are some online purchase links :
- Malaysia : Standard | Standard | Fly More Combo | Fly More Combo
- Singapore : Standard | Standard | Fly More Combo | Fly More Combo
- United States : Standard | Fly More Combo
- United Kingdom : Standard | Fly More Combo
DJI Mavic Mini Accessories
These accessories will be available for purchase by end of November 2019 :
- 360° Propeller Guard : Provides a 360° guard around the propellers for added safety.
- Charging Base : Charge and display your Mavic Mini with this unique, illuminated station.
- Propeller Holder : Travel easier with the propeller holder that locks the props into place.
- DIY Creative Kit : Personalise your Mavic Mini with custom stickers or draw your own design.
- Snap Adapter : Attach a toy building brick or a mini LED display to write custom messages.
- Mini Travel Bag : A travel bag that fits your Mavic Mini and the remote controller perfectly.
- Two Way Charging Hub : Charge up to three batteries or use the charging hub as a power bank.
Next Page > DJI Mavic Mini Specifications | Where To Buy!
Support Tech ARP!