Samsung Malaysia Electronics is proud to bring you the Samsung Milk Music Flyaway Contest for your chance of a lifetime to win a trip for two to the BIGGEST EDM Festival in Korea!
With your Samsung Galaxy device only, just download and sign in to the Samsung Milk Music App and tune in to the Korea EDM Festival station from now until 7th May 2017 to be in the running!
The top 3 listeners with the longest tuning hours will win the experience of a lifetime for two persons to catch the festival, with flights, accommodation and entry tickets to the festival covered!
The Korean EDM Festival Contest Terms & Conditions
- Samsung EDM Madness Flyaway (“Contest”) is organised by Samsung Malaysia Electronics (SME) Sdn. Bhd. (“Samsung”) and is open to contestants who are:
- Residents of Malaysia and aged 21 years and above as stated on their NRIC/Passport (as of 17 April 2017)
- And use Samsung Milk Music via eligible contestant’s Samsung Galaxy smartphone device.
- For the avoidance of doubt, if a Contestant uses Samsung Milk Music on more than one Galaxy smartphone device, then the total hour of listening time (as defined below) on each Galaxy smartphone device will be combined.
- Employees, agents or officers of Samsung and Sony Music Entertainment Malaysia (“The Organizer”) or of any entity involved in the development, production, implementation and distribution of the Contest, including any advertising or promotion agency, supplier of prizes for the Contest, parent company, service provider, subsidiary or affiliate of Samsung and the Organizer or any other entity directly associated with the Contest or any member of the immediate family of and/or person living in the same household as such persons mentioned above, are ineligible to enter the Contest.
- By participating in this Contest, each contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All rules, regulations and instructions issued by Samsung from time to time will be deemed incorporated in these Terms and Conditions. Samsung reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time, without prior notice.
- To participate and/or enroll in the Contest, each contestant must:
- Activate Samsung Milk Music App and register with Samsung Account.
- Open Samsung Milk Music App and play EDM Madness station (‘Station”).
- There shall be THREE (3) Grand Prize winners. Winners will be ranked in accordance with the total longest listening time of Station during the Contest Period.
- The Contest period (“Contest Period”) will commence on 14 April 2017, 12:00am (“Contest Start Date”) and close on 7 May 2017, 23:59pm, Malaysia Time (“Contest End Date”). For the avoidance of doubt, listening time of Station will qualify for the Contest if they are played between:
- Contest Start Date or the date of Enrollment (whichever is occurs later); and
- Contest End Date.
- Each Grand Prize winner shall receive:
- Round trip airline tickets (economy coach class) for two (2) pax from KLIA/KLIA 2 to Korea’s Incheon International airport (For the avoidance of doubts, the sponsor & the Organizer will not be responsible to cover any travel expenses to and back from KLIA/KLIA 2.)
- Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodation (standard, one room, twin sharing occupancy) for two (2) pax at a hotel chosen at the sole discretion of Samsung and the Organizer.
- Ground transportation to and from the said Korea’s Incheon International airport; and to and from the selected hotel to concert venue of the EDM festival for two (2) pax.
- Two (2) General Admission of festival passes to the EDM festival in Korea that take place on 10 June 2017 and 11 June 2017.In the event that more than one contestant has the same total longest-listening time of Station, then the winner shall be the contestant who was first to start playing the Station.
- Three (3) Grand prize winners will be contacted by the Organizer between 16 May 2017 and 20 May 2017 through email or phone call. The Organizer will make three (3) attempts to notify the Grand Prize winner for three (3) consecutive working days. In the event that The Organizer is unable to contact a winner within this period, the Organizer is entitled to choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify the Contest Period.
- By participating in the Contest, each contestant is communicating with Samsung electronically. By doing so, each contestant agrees to receive communications from Samsung electronically. Samsung will communicate by push message via Samsung Milk Music, electronic mail at the electronic mail address provided by the contestant or posting notices in such other manner specified herein. Each contestant consents to receiving electronically all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that Samsung provides in relation to the Contest.
- Each contestant agrees to take part in any and all marketing, promotional, publicity exercises with respect to the Contest; agrees for Samsung to use his/her name, voice, photograph, likeness or other personal identifiable information in any media for the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or Samsung products; and grants to Samsung all consents and waivers necessary hereunder, including in respect of any promotional photographs and/or audio/ video recordings taken in respect of the Contest. Each contestant agrees that Samsung shall be at liberty to publish, promote, copy, reproduce, transmit, display , edit, adapt, modify, create derivative works of and/or otherwise distribute or use his/her particulars (including any publicly available Facebook profile photo and details):
- In connection with this Contest and/or Samsung products;
- For the promotion and publicity of this Contest and/or Samsung products;
- In any manner, format or media whether now known or hereinafter created, and in any part of the world, including without limitation on online platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram;
at Samsung’s sole direction; and royalty-free and without any obligation of attribution or consent. Each contestant hereby irrevocably grants to Samsung all consents and waivers necessary in connection with the above.
- Samsung reserves the right to disqualify any contestant suspected of fraud, or if Samsung believes that contestant’s entry and/or results has been manipulated in any way by machines or computers.
- Samsung reserves the right to change or substitute the prize to other prize(s) of a comparable or other value if deemed fit. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
- In the event of any dispute arising from the Contest or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of Samsung on all matters pertaining to the Contest shall be final and binding on all parties. No correspondence or further claims shall be entertained.
- If this Contest is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond Samsung’s control, Samsung reserves the right in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law:
- To disqualify any contestant; or
- To modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Contest, as appropriate.
- Samsung makes no guarantee of the availability of Samsung Milk Music application or its web services and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Contest.
- Samsung does not undertake any responsibility or obligation to ensure that any prize will be delivered, by the sponsors or otherwise, to any prize winner. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, Samsung disclaims all warranties and representations of any kind, express or implied, including any representation that any prize shall be delivered or transferred to the winner(s). Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Samsung (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Contest or participation in the round trip/ activities mentioned above, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- Any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Samsung’s control);
- Any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference;
- Any Transaction, claim or prize(s) that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by Samsung) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Samsung;
- Any variation to the prize(s) value to that stated in these Terms & Conditions;
- Any tax liability incurred by a contestant; or
- Use of the prize(s).
- Employees and agents of Samsung, their respective families, households or anyone professionally connected with this Contest (in Samsung’s opinion), are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- Each contestant agrees to indemnify and hold Samsung harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) arising from the alleged or actual infringement of any third party copyright, patent, trademark or other intellectual property rights, or other rights, any breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- Each contestant and/or winner will release and hold harmless Samsung against any and all claim(s) for damages, bodily injury or serious bodily injury arising out of or in connection of his/her participation in the above mentioned round trip and/or activities whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Except where expressly provided herein, each contestant shall bear his/her own costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from his/her participation in the Contest, and no reimbursement may be sought from Samsung and/or the sponsors.
- Each contestant shall not, without the prior written approval of Samsung, speak to the press or any other media, or give any interviews or comments relating to the Contest.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia, and each contestant irrevocably submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Support Tech ARP!