Taipei, Taiwan, 23 February, 2016 – VIA Technologies, Inc. today announced that it will demonstrate the new VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System at Embedded World 2016. The company’s booth is located at 4A-251 in Hall 4 of the Nuremberg Exhibition Centre.
Specifically designed for real-time commercial vehicle monitoring, security, and tracking applications, the system utilizes VIA Multi-Stitch Technology to seamlessly combine up to six camera feeds on the fly and create an all-encompassing 360° view that can be viewed locally or remotely.
VIA Mobile360 Key Features
- Flexible voltage input
- Up to 8 PoE or 8 CSI camera support
- 360° real-time display
- Local recording and storage
- Video encoding for remote viewing
- VIA Multi-Stitch Technology
The VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System provides a flexible ruggedized solution that can be customized to meet the requirements for multiple in-vehicle applications and environments. With its sophisticated 3D imaging algorithms, VIA Multi-Stitch Technology not only ensures stunning spherical images but also supports dynamic multidirectional monitoring around the vehicle from an almost unlimited range of easily-configurable perspectives.
VIA Mobile360 @ Embedded World
The VIA Mobile360 In-Vehicle Surround View Fleet Management System is one of a host of innovative new Enterprise IoT and Mobile360 innovations that are on display at the VIA booth at Embedded World. Other highlights include:
- VIA Mobile360 HMI Starter Kits: Available in a choice of Android- and Linux-based configurations, VIA Mobile360 HMI Starter Kits feature a highly-integrated low power motherboard and a choice of validated LCD screens to provide the fastest and smoothest path for building a host of all-in-one smart display devices for a wide variety of in-vehicle infotainment and digital signage applications.
- VIA ETX-8X90-10GR Module: Harnessing the ultra low power consumption and advanced performance of the new VIA Eden X1 processor, this flexible new module provides a powerful upgrade for systems currently featuring end-of-life processor modules while maintaining full legacy software support.
- VIA Alegro 100 Smart Home Automation System: With its support for Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, ZigBee, Z-Wave, and KNX-RF, this multi-protocol home gateway device provides a flexible solution for a host of smart home automation applications and can be customized to meet your exact requirements.