“TRENDnet is committed to developing reliable products to improve user connectivity, and our line of USB-C adapters is designed to keep users up-to-date with the new USB connector standard,” said Sonny Su, technology director at TRENDnet. “The new USB-C line allows users to take advantage of improved data transfer speeds and more power, while extending the life of current devices.”
The Type-C port and connector are extremely compact and feature a reversible connector orientation. The new USB-C technology and connector support lightning-fast transfer speeds, and feature an increased power output. All TRENDnet USB-C products are conveniently powered by the computer’s USB port, and are Windows and Mac compatible.
- Extend or mirror your computer’s display to a 4K monitor or HDTV
- Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to HDMI connection
- Max resolution: 3840 x 2160 resolution at 30 Hz
USB-C to VGA HDTV Adapter, model TUC-VGA (Amazon)
- Extend or mirror your computer’s display to a projector, monitor or HDTV
- Flawless video with high speed USB Type-C to VGA connection
- Max resolution: 1920 x 1200 resolution at 60 Hz
USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG
- Adds a Gigabit Ethernet port to your computer
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Type-C port
TRENDnet USB-C Pricing & Availability
TRENDnet’s USB-C to HDMI Adapter, model TUC-HDMI (Amazon), and the USB-C to VGA Adapter, model TUC-VGA (Amazon), will be available worldwide through major retailers and other authorized TRENDnet partners later this month.
The MSRP for TUC-HDMI is USD $32.99.
The MSRP for TUC-VGA is USD $29.99.
TRENDnet’s USB-C to Gigabit Adapter, model TUC-ETG, will be available in late July.