Synology DSM 6.0 Update
Synology have released an update with several important enhancements for the DiskStation Manager (DSM) 6.0. It is available for download on your DSM: Control Panel > Update & Restore. It is always recommended that you install the latest update to obtain an even smoother user experience. Should you encounter any issues, please do not hesitate to contact our expert support team.
If you haven’t upgraded to DSM 6.0-7321, it can be found at the Synology Download Center.
Version 6.0-7321 Update 5
- Upgraded NTP to 4.2.8p7 to address multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2016-1547, CVE-2016-1548, CVE-2016-1549, CVE-2016-1550, CVE-2016-1551, CVE-2016-2516, CVE-2016-2517, CVE-2016-2518, CVE-2016-2519).
- Upgraded OpenSSL to 1.0.2h to address multiple vulnerabilities (CVE-2016-2105, CVE-2016-2106, CVE-2016-2107, CVE-2016-2108, CVE-2016-2109, CVE-2016-2176).
- Enhanced the compatibility of Synology NAS with Hyper-V exports.
- Fixed an issue where adding ACL permissions or changing file owner would fail in Windows via SMB.
- Fixed an issue where iSCSI ACL could not access LUNs properly.
- Fixed an issue where editing shared folders would fail when shared folder netlogn/sysvol existed.
- Fixed an issue where channel scan could not be performed on entry Marvell models with certain DVB-T dongles.
- Fixed an issue where LUNs could not be backed up to an external SATA device.
- Fixed an issue where iSCSI service might cause a system crash in a VMware environment under heavy load.
- Before the official patch is released, workaround is applied to mitigate multiple vulnerabilities of ImageMagick module (CVE-2016-3714, CVE-2016-3715, CVE-2016-3716, CVE-2016-3717, CVE-2016-3718).
Version:6.0-7321 Update 6
- Applied the enhanced official workaround to mitigate multiple vulnerabilities of ImageMagick module (CVE-2016-3714, CVE-2016-3715, CVE-2016-3716, CVE-2016-3717, CVE-2016-3718).