The Humble Bundle is giving away Spec Ops : The Line, a third-person shooter game worth $29.99, for just 48 hours! Yes, it’s completely FREE, if you grab it before the offer expires, so head over to the Humble Bundle now!
Spec Ops : The Line
Developed by Yager Development and published by 2K Games, Spec Ops : The Line challenges players’ morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations where unimaginable choices affecting human life must be made.
Players lead a team of three characters, Captain Martin Walker, Lieutenant Adams and Sergeant Lugo. Each character has his own distinct personality and specialized skills, and the mature story they each play a role in explores the dark side of war in a realistic way, in which there are no good outcomes, only hard choices. As missions are completed more advanced weapons and equipment are made available.
Features include, a gripping, storyline reminiscent of Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness but set in a ruined Dubai, tactical squad-based Delta Force gameplay throughout a horizontally and vertically oriented world, devastating sandstorms which can be used in combat, a variety of multiplayer modes and maps, and deep support featuring two factions.
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand-filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
- Customisable, Class-Based, Blazing Multiplayer
Why Is Humble Bundle Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out their weekly and monthly game bundles. They can then send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might subscribe to their game bundles? 😀
Their game bundles are actually very good deals. Their monthly bundles, for example, gives you US$100 worth of games for just US$12! And if you subscribe for a whole year, they only charge you US$11 per month – that’s $1,200 worth of games for just $132!
Best of all, the games are yours to keep forever and ever, if you stop subscribing at any point in time. So this free game giveaway is their way of letting people know about their Humble Bundle deals.