Santa Rockstar HD – a guitar rhythm game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE and SHARE THIS NEWS with your friends!
Don’t forget to LIKE the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Santa Rockstar HD
Introducing Santa Rockstar : a guitar rhythm game featuring a badass Santa travelling the world playing Rock/Metal versions of classic Christmas carols.
Slay guitar solos as a tattooed, heavy metal loving Santa. Grind on with your band of pierced, leather wearing, reindeer – all while riding on your sleigh and delivering gifts ’round the world.
Santa Rockstar keeps you rocking-on around the Christmas tree with holiday favorites, such as: Jingle Bells, Carol of the Bells, March of the Nutcracker, Silent Night, God Rest ye Gentlemen, We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Joy to the World, Santa is in Trouble, Little Bells for You, Hark the Herald, Snowball Fight, Three Wise Men, Santa’s Journey Begins.
This Santa’s probably not checking to see if you’re naughty or nice, making Santa Rockstar a perfect gift for those that don’t do Christmas Carols and prefer to, shred open gifts, tip-back some eggnog, and party on!
- Custom made soundtrack composed by the talented peruvian guitarist Charlie Parra
- 15 music tracks
- Guitar controller compatible
- 5 worlds
- Awesome animated intro
- Campaign and Quickplay mode
Santa Rockstar HD : How To Get It FREE!
Santa Rockstar HD is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Santa Rockstar HD page.
- Scroll to the Get Santa Rockstar HD section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Santa Rockstar HD Direct Download
Here are direct download links for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Steam Partially Blocked In China! What’s Going On?
- Epic Games Christmas 2021 FREE Games : Day 11 of 15!
- Pixel Puzzles 2: Christmas – How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!