Samsung Electronics today announced the Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018), a versatile notebook that provides consumers with the accessibility needed to remain productive in today’s digital world. Check it out!
The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) Revealed!
Designed for working professionals, students and those looking for entertainment, the Notebook 7 Spin (2018) offers modern features including a 360-degree touchscreen for added convenience; an Active Pen (sold separately) for quick and easy note-taking; as well as the power and performance for more efficient multi-tasking.
“Our customers wanted a functional, intuitive device that includes a wide range of their favorite features, and that’s what we’ve delivered with the Notebook 7 Spin (2018),” said YoungGyoo Choi, Senior Vice President of the PC Business Team, Mobile Communications Business at Samsung Electronics. “This device meets the needs of today’s digital lifestyle, combining work and play with a smart, seamless and personalized experience that connects users with their other devices.”
At CES 2018, Samsung will showcase the new Notebook 7 Spin (2018) and a variety of features that allow consumers to work wherever, whenever and however they want while staying secure. These features include:
- 360-Degree Rotating Touchscreen – Provides the flexibility to view content as preferred, whether it be as a tablet or as a traditional PC in landscape mode
- Active Pen-enabled – Perfect for attending meetings, conference calls or lectures, the Active Pen lets users create a sketch or jot down notes on the fly
- Secure Fingerprint Log-in – Through simple fingerprint scanning, users can quickly log-in with Windows Hello and keep files secure in their own Privacy Folder
- Power and Performance – Runs on Windows 10 operating system and equipped with an Intel i5 processor and 256GB SSD drive that allows for quicker startups and advanced multi-tasking capabilities[adrotate group=”2″]
- Voice Note – Advanced smart recording featuring an integrated far field microphone to capture every detail of important meetings or lectures, which can be stored and shared easily via Samsung Cloud
- Battery and Backlit Keyboard – Extended battery power to keep users connected throughout the day
- Studio Plus – For users who wish to express their creative side, Studio Plus allows them to produce personalized movies featuring their favorite photos and videos
The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin (2018) will be available in select countries starting in the first quarter of 2018 in the U.S.
The Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 2018 Specifications
|Specifications||Samsung Notebook 7 Spin 2018|
|Display||13.3" Full HD PLS display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
|Chassis Build||A/C metal|
|Processor||8th Generation Intel Core i5 processor|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4 SDRAM|
|Storage||256 GB SSD|
|Ports||1 x USB-C
1 x USB 3.0
1 x USB 2.0
1 x HDMI
1 x earphones + mic
|Security||Fingerprint Sensor (Windows Hello-compliant)
|Stylus||Yes, Active Pen|
- 1.5 mm keystroke with curved keycap
|Battery||43 Whr lithium ion battery|
|Dimensions||315.8 mm wide
215.4 mm deep
18.5 mm thick
Go Back To > News | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!