Radeon Software Crimson Edition is AMD’s revolutionary new graphics software that delivers redesigned functionality,
supercharged graphics performance, remarkable new features, and innovation that redefines the overall user experience. Every Radeon Software release strives to deliver new features, better performance and stability improvements.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 220.127.116.11
- Performance increase by up to 35% on AMD Radeon R9 390 series products in Doom versus Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.5.2(1)
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved “In Game Overlay”.
- Users in Quad AMD Crossfire technology configurations may be unable to re-enable AMD Crossfire mode when using the global AMD Crossfire option in the “Gaming” tab and toggling it from on to off.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt inventory and character pages may exhibit flickering in AMD Crossfire technology mode.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare may exhibit stuttering when using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD Crossfire technology in conjunction.
- Installing Radeon Software Crimson Edition 18.104.22.168 multiple times on the same machine after rebooting may cause the installer to hang.
- The AMD Crossfire mode options in Radeon Settings may not take effect on Origin or Uplay applications.
- Radeon Settings Additional Settings page may not be available when upgrading to Radeon Software Crimson Edition 22.214.171.124 from the current windows update driver. As a work around please clean uninstall all current Radeon Software when upgrading if your system exhibits this issue.
- Some textures may exhibit flickering in Fallout 4 when using AMD Crossfire technology.
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex may exhibit brightness flickering when using AMD FreeSync technology.
- Frame Rate Target Control gaming profiles may fail to enable for some games.
AMD Product Compatibility
AMD Mobility Radeon Family Compatibility
Compatible Operating Systems
AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 126.96.36.199 Driver is designed to support the following Microsoft Windows platforms:
Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit version)
Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit version)
Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)