VR Funhouse does more than just bring classic games to life. It gives them crazy twists that would be impossible anywhere but in virtual reality. You can set targets ablaze with flaming arrows, test your skill shooting a wild variety of flying objects or whack a cartoony collection of animated moles.
Now it’s your turn.
With the latest update, VR Funhouse now supports mods, giving the community an incredible sandbox of possibilities for fun in VR. You can play, create, play again and even share your VR creations with the world.
VR Funhouse Mods
Swap out your shooting gallery pistol for a tommy gun, whack the moles while their hair is on fire or build your favorite mini-game in VR. With VR Funhouse mods, the possibilities are endless.[adrotate banner=”4″]
- If you’re a modder, download the VR Funhouse Mod Kit, create your own mods and share them with the world.
- If you’re a gamer, visit the VR Funhouse Steam Workshop page, subscribe to one of the mod experiences created by the community and add it to your game. NVIDIA has even created a few of our own mods for you to enjoy. They include:
- Big Top: Cover your carnival with a colorful circus tent.
- Great Moles of Fire: Box moles with their hair on fire.
- Super Whack-A-Mole: Whack moles in 360 degrees.
- Tommy Gun: Swap out your shooting gallery pistols for a tommy gun and take on the Shooting Gallery and Cannon Skeet.
- Zero Gravity Goo: Shoot colorful clowns with slow-motion goo.
- And, as NVIDIA promised when they released VR Funhouse, the source code for this game is now available to all. If you’re a game developer, access the full VR Funhouse source code from Github, and build your own game with the powerful NVIDIA GameWorks, PhysX and VRWorks technology integrated into Unreal Engine 4 and VR Funhouse.