Kuala Lumpur, March 11, 2016 – Flash launched its flagship smartphone, the Flash 2 late last year and started a global trend for ‘mobiography’ thanks to its best-in-class camera.
To celebrate the success of Flash being named as the Champion in the USD100 to USD150 price range, the brand held a fan gathering, today. More than 30 members of the Flash Malaysia’s Facebook page that doubles as a users’ forum, enjoyed a night out and mobile photography tips from an expert, as well as getting to meet the people behind Flash, one-on-one.
According to Mr. Yogi Babria, Flash Business Development Director, “Flash 2 has exceeded expectation becoming a runaway success in South East Asia. Our users enjoy Flash 2 tremendously and are eager to experiment with all its features and to learn from experts. This is why we are working on building the Flash community across the region and engaging directly with users. With this as the first event and there will be many more in the coming months.”
‘Life With Metal’
- [adrotate banner=”4″]Contest mini-site
- Start from March 10, 2016 to March 20, 2016
- Include any metal element and creatively fuse it together with work and life. Entries must be in EXIF format and 2MB or greater in size for submissions on the website, and can be captured using any device. No purchase of Flash products is required.
- The use of desktop photo-editing tools are strictly prohibited. Only original, non-reproduced photos will qualify for this competition.
- Submit their entries by posting on Facebook, Instagram or Flash’s online community on their website. Remember to use the hashtag #lifewithmetalmy and include the title of the photograph as well as the link to the Flash website (flash3c.com/life-with-metal). Don’t forget to make your post public.
“Flash will be selecting the 10 most creative photographs from each country to be displayed at a Flash product conference. The most creative photograph from these 10 will receive the latest Flash smartphone. All those whose photographs are exhibited will receive a customized gift from the organizer as well. So start clicking and posting your version of #lifewithmetalmy” explained Mr. Yogi Babria. Start snapping your version of Life with Metal to be one of the first owners of the next generation of Flash.
Don’t forget to join our own giveaway contest – the 2TB Western Digital Black Giveaway Contest!