Hsinchu, Taiwan –Kingston today announced its microSD Action Camera UHS-I U3 (Speed Class 3) card. Its rugged performance and form factor make this microSD ideal for most action cameras including GoPro and drones.
Featuring speeds of up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, the new microSD Action Camera card captures life’s every day adventures. The sustained performance allows outdoor enthusiasts to shoot in 4K or even 240 frames per second. It is available now in 16GB and 32GB capacities (64GB ships next month) and can perform in any environment as it is waterproof, shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof. An optional SD card adapter lets users quickly and easily view footage on a PC, notebook or media reader.
“Our cards were tested to ensure compatibility with most action cameras, such as GoPro and drones. Our new Action Camera microSD card allows users to capture all the actions without missing any precious frames.” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston.
microSD Action Camera UHS-I U3 is backed by a lifetime warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
Kingston microSD Action Camera Features & Specifications
- Designed for action cameras and drones: shoot video at up to 30 frames per second in 4K or capture HD footage at 240 frames per second on your GoPro, action camera or drone to preserve every second of your latest adventure.
- Rugged for every adventure: waterproof, shock proof, X-ray proof and temperature proof to perform even in harsh environments.
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, legendary reliability, free technical support.
- Capacities1: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (shipping later)
- Performance7: 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)
- microSD Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Format: FAT32 (microSDHC 16GB-32GB); exFAT (microSDXC 64GB)
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Voltage: 3.3V
- Warranty: Lifetime