The Humble Bundle is giving away Killing Floor, a co-op horror survival game worth US$ 19.99 for just 12 hours! Yes, it’s completely FREE, if you grab it before the offer expires, so head over to the Humble Bundle now!
Free?! What’s The Catch?
It is yours to download and play, forever and ever, and you need not pay Humble Bundle a single cent.
The only catch is that you must register for a Humble Bundle account. You will be given a Steam code which must be redeemed by 10 AM Pacific on Wednesday, July 8, 2017.
You will, of course, need to download and use Steam for PC to download and play it.
Other than that – there is really no catch. It’s a great deal!
If you missed it, well, next time join the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Killing Floor is a Co-op Survival Horror FPS set in the devastated cities and countryside of England after a series of cloning experiments for the military goes horribly wrong. You and your friends are members of the military dropped into these locations with a simple mission: Survive long enough to cleanse the area of the failed experiments!
- Cooperative gameplay for up to six players against multiple waves of specimens
- Persistent Perks system, allowing players to convert their in-game achievements into permanent improvements to their character’s skills and abilities
- Over 170 Steam Achievements, including “Dignity for the dead” for killing 10 enemies feeding on dead teammates’ corpses and “Hot Cross Fun” for finishing off 25 burning enemies with a Crossbow
- Slow-motion “ZEDtime” to better watch those crucial and violent creature deaths, even in multiplayer
- Solo game mode for offline play
- Ten different monster types trying to eat your face off, armed with everything from teeth and claws, to chainsaws, chain-guns and rocket-launchers
- 33+ weapons for the players to chose from, ranging from knives and fire-axes to pump shotguns, rifles and a flamethrower[adrotate group=”2″]
- Equip your team with welders, medical tools and body armor to help your odds of survival
- Choose which Perks to play with to best balance out your co-op team against the horrors
- Open, non-linear play areas: choose when and where to fight — or run; weld doors closed to direct the monster horde down alternate corridors
- Fully-configurable, allowing players to change the difficulty level, number of creature waves, or even set up their own favorite waves of monsters
- Support for Steam Friends and other Steamworks features
- Includes Windows-only SDK for the creation of new levels and mods
Why Is Humble Bundle Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and check out their weekly and monthly game bundles. They can then send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might subscribe to their game bundles? 😀
Their game bundles are actually very good deals. Their monthly bundles, for example, gives you US$100 worth of games for just US$12! And if you subscribe for a whole year, they only charge you US$11 per month – that’s $1,200 worth of games for just $132!
Best of all, the games are yours to keep forever and ever, if you stop subscribing at any point in time. So this free game giveaway is their way of letting people know about their Humble Bundle deals.