Taiwan, 14 September 2016 – Gears of War 4, one of the most anticipated games of the year, is about to come back with brand new saga. HyperX today announced its second official Xbox licensed gaming headset, CloudX Revolver Gears of War.
CloudX Revolver Gears of War Headset
CloudX Revolver Gears of War Headset is co-designed with Microsoft and The Coalition, the studio developing Gears of War 4, featuring a gritty, battle-weathered design to complement the recently announced Xbox One S Gears of War 4 Limited Edition Bundle (2TB) and Xbox One Wireless Controller* – Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Limited Edition to offer fans a complete gaming set up that shows their Gears pride.
This headset has been tested and approved by Microsoft, with additional compatibility for Windows. It has a 3.5mm (4 Pole) plug** and 2M PC extension cable and features studio-grade sound stage that lets you hear your opponent more accurately from further away, making it ideal for FPS and open environment gameplay.
In-line audio control makes it easy to adjust the volume and mute the microphone right from the cable. For the ultimate in comfort, HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War features a genuine leather headband and high-quality, award-winning HyperX memory foam that lets you play for hours.
Its solid steel frame is built for long-lasting durability, and the detachable noise-cancellation microphone results in clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for a better in-game chat experience. It’s certified by TeamSpeak and Discord, and compatible with Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble and RaidCall.
“HyperX is excited to be working with Microsoft to offer gamers a headset that enhances their Gears of War gaming experience,” said Ann Bai, Sales Director, APAC Region, HyperX. “Working with them and The Coalition, we are able to bring our signature HyperX comfort and sound quality along with bold Gears styling to Xbox One gamers and Gears fans alike.”
HyperX Cloud Revolver Gears of War is backed by a two-year warranty and legendary HyperX reliability.
HyperX CloudX Revolver Gears of War Specifications[adrotate banner=”4″]
- Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response:12Hz–28,000 Hz
- Impedance: 33 Ω
- Sound Pressure Level: 104.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input Power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
- Weight: 364g
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 380g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Audio Control Box (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + Audio Control Box – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
* Adapter required for Xbox One controllers with no 3.5mm port. (Adapter sold separately).
** Compatible with devices with CTIA standard connectors.
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participate in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donate to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!