16th April 2018 – BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia today announces the premium and digital bonuses for the PlayStation 4 Exclusive Simulation RPG – FULL METAL PANIC! FIGHT! WHO DARES WINS (English version). Check out the details of the Full Metal Panic premium and digital bonuses!
Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins
Slated for release in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines and Indonesia) on 31st May 2018, with Japanese voice-over and English subtitles, FULL METAL PANIC! Fight! Who Dares Wins is a sci-fi series that combines a military setting, robots, & school life!
With the continuation of the East-West Cold War divide, the world has seen rapid progress of inconceivably powerful weapons driven by the appearance of various “Black Technology”.
The Full Metal Panic Premium + Digital Bonuses
Retail Day-1 Premium: “Bonta-kun” 3D Paper Craft
Retail Day-1 Premium exclusive for the Asia region, is a 3D figure of “Bonta-kun” in the form of a paper craft when you purchase a physical copy of the Standard Edition game! Quantity is limited, please purchase the game at retail stores on launch day and get this premium while stocks last!
Retail Day-1 & Digital Early Purchase Bonus (DLCs)
Fans will be rewarded with Digital Bonus (DLCs) which are 3 in-game Special Weapon Sets for arm-slaves with every purchase of a physical copy of the game on Day-1 at retail stores, or early purchase of a digital copy by downloading the game from launch day 31st May 2018 to 27th June 2018!
3 in-game Special Weapon Sets (DLCs):[adrotate group=”2″]
- Boxer-2 Custom 76mm Shotgun (AP) Enhanced Cartridge
- ASG96-B Custom 57mm Smoothbore Gun
- GRAW-X Monomolecular Cutter (LD Prototype)
Here are some fine print on the DLCs…
- Digital Bonus (DLCs) are available in limited quantity for both physical Day-1 purchase at retail stores and Early Purchase of digital version of the game. They are redeemable while stocks last.
- Some retail stores may not have Digital Bonus (DLCs). Please check with local retailers before purchase.
- Product content are subject to change without prior notice. Digital Bonus (DLCs) will expire on 30th May 2019. Please understand that Digital Bonus (DLCs) redemption may be terminated without prior notice.
- Digital Bonus (DLCs) are eligible for Early Purchase of the digital version of the game downloaded from 31st May 2018 to 27th June 2018.
- Redemption of the Digital Bonus (DLCs) requires connection to the Internet, and a valid Sony Entertainment PlayStation Network account. There is a possibility that the Digital Bonus (DLCs) may be available after launch date of the game.