Eidos-Montreal and Square Enix have announced their official Deus Ex Mankind Divided DirectX 12 patch, scaling performance to a whole new level with DirectX 12 multi-GPU and frame pacing support on Radeon graphics.
This Deus Ex Mankind Divided DirectX 12 patch enables advanced DirectX 12 features and enhanced performance with support for :
- Asynchronous Compute Engines in AMD’s GCN and Polaris architectures can submit commands without waiting for other tasks to complete.
- Delivers vastly improved GPU efficiency, boosting graphics processing performance, reducing latency and enabling consistent frame rates.
Enhanced multi-GPU experience
- AMD’s GCN and Polaris architectures lead with greater performance and scalability in multi-GPU DirectX 12.
- Gamers will benefit from up to 100 percent faster performance using Radeon Software Crimson Edition driver 16.10.2 running Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on 8GB Radeon RX 480 multi-GPU1 in DirectX 12.
- The 4GB Radeon RX 470 also offers up to 100 percent faster multi-GPU performance in DirectX 12 in Deus Ex than with the 4GB Radeon RX 470 single-GPU.2
DirectX 12 Frame Pacing
- AMD’s support of multi-GPU DirectX 12 Frame Pacing enables smooth gameplay on Radeon Graphics by evenly distributing frame times and providing them at a more consistent rate, delivering an exceptional gaming experience.
Deus EX Mankind Divided
Deus Ex Mankind Divided is the sequel to the critically acclaimed Deus Ex Human Revolution and builds on the franchise’s trademark choice and consequence, plus action-RPG based gameplay, to create both a memorable and highly immersive experience.
Players will once again take on the role of Adam Jensen, now an experienced covert agent, and will gain access to his new arsenal of customizable state-of-the-art weapons and augmentations. With time working against him, Adam must choose the right approach, along with who to trust, in order to unravel a vast worldwide conspiracy.