Free?! What’s The Catch?
It is yours to download and play, forever and ever, and you need not pay Origin a single cent.
Other than that – there is really no catch. It’s a great deal.
Dead In Bermuda
Dead In Bermuda is a survival management game with RPG and adventure elements, in which you lead a team of 8 survivors from a plane crash on a strange island.
Assign your survivors to tasks, gain experience and develop your survival skills, research and craft new items for the camp, explore the island for resources and solve the mysteries behind an ancient atlantean prophecy.
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
How Long Will You Own Dead In Bermuda?
Once you add Dead In Bermuda to your Origin account, it belongs to you forever and ever. You can download it whenever you want and play. Of course, you will need to use the Origin app to download and launch it.
Why Is Origin Doing This?
Simple – to get you to register with them, and try out their Origin app. They can then send you notifications on new games or promotions, and who knows – you might buy an extra game or two from them? 😀