Block Dungeon – a sandbox-style roguelike game – is FREE for a limited time!
Find out how to get it FREE, and make sure you tell your friends!
Don’t forget to JOIN the Tech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Block Dungeon is a sandbox-style roguelike game. You have to go through dungeons full of unique enemies and bonuses.
Collect sets of armor and weapons, defeat enemies who become stronger and stronger each time. Random level generation and constant pumping your character.
- More than 30 types of weapons and uniforms.
- 3 unique biomes.
- Several types of enemies for each biome.
- Nice graphics and smooth gameplay.
- KickAss Action
- Weather Forecast: Bullet Storm with Hail of Grenades
- Explosions. Big, Big Explosions.
- Did we mention the Explosions?
- Grenades, Flamethrowers, Machineguns, Rocket Launchers
Block Dungeon : How To Get It Free!
Block Dungeon is a DRM-free game, and that means you do NOT need a special launcher or client (like Steam) to install and play it.
Adding To Your IndieGala Account
- Go to the Block Dungeon page.
- Scroll to the Get Block Dungeon section.
- Click on Add To Your Library link.
- You will be asked to log into your IndieGala account.
If you do not yet have an IndieGala account, you will need to register for one (it’s free!)
- Once you add it to your library, you can download it at anytime.
Block Dungeon Direct Download
Here is a direct download link for those who do not wish to create an IndieGala account just to download the game at a later time.
- Kick Ass Commandos : How To Get It FREE!
- Shadowrun Trilogy : How To Get These 3 Games FREE!
- Sonic Mania : Get It FREE For A Limited Time!
- Horizon Chase Turbo : How To Get It FREE!
- Gaming Influencer Fail : Jaja zuber Teaches A Valuable Lesson
- 18 FREE Steam Games + DLCs : 22 June 2021 Update!
- Battlefield 4 Vehicle Shortcut Bundle : How To Get It FREE!
- NVIDIA Reflex Guide : How To Reduce System Latency!
- NVIDIA Resizable BAR : What You Need To Know!
- AMD Smart Access Memory (Resizable BAR) Guide
- How To Setup NVIDIA NULL For G-SYNC Monitors Correctly!
- NVIDIA Image Sharpening Guide for DirectX, Vulkan, OpenGL!