Hot on the heels of its recent unveiling at the Consumer Electronics Show 2018 (CES 2018), Western Digital is pleased to announce that the new 256 GB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive, the world’s smallest 256GB USB flash drive, is now available in Malaysia.
The 256 GB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive
The new 256 GB SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive is a low-profile USB drive for people who want to add more photos, videos, games and audio files to their notebooks, tablets, TVs, gaming consoles and car audio systems.
With 256 GB of storage capacity, people have the flexibility to keep more content at their fingertips – approximately, 14,000 photos, 10 hours of full HD video and 16,000 songs, with 64 GB still available for files.
Below are more features of the SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 Flash Drive:
- World’s smallest 256 GB USB 3.1 flash drive
- High-speed USB 3.1 performance enables write speeds up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives – A full-length movie can be transferred to the drive in less than 30 seconds
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
SanDisk Ultra Fit Price & Availability
The SanDisk Ultra Fit USB 3.1 flash drives are available in storage capacities from 16 GB to 256 GB. Their MSRP prices are :
- 16 GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 : RM 39 / US$ 7.99
- 32 GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 : RM 49 / US$ 12.99
- 64 GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 : RM 99 / US$ 17.99
- 128 GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 : RM 179 / US$ 30.99
- 256 GB Ultra Fit USB 3.1 : RM 399 / US$ 69.99
Customers will also receive a free SanDisk travel pack when they purchase the SanDisk Ultra Fit (64GB and above) at 11street, Shopee, Lazada, from now onwards, while stock lasts.
Support Tech ARP!