The Xiaomi Mi 11 – their latest flagship smartphone, boasting studio-grade cameras and top-of-the-line performance – is now available in Malaysia!
Here is what you need to know about the Xiaomi Mi 11, including its price and pre-order deal in Malaysia!
Xiaomi Mi 11 : Now Available In Malaysia
On 8 February 2021, Xiaomi launched the Mi 11 – their latest flagship smartphone, built around the latest Snapdragon 888 mobile platform. It was finally introduced to Malaysia on 25 February 2021.
Let’s start with their official launch presentation on the Mi 11 smartphone :
6.81-inch 120 Hz AMOLED Display
The Xiaomi Mi 11 has a large 6.81-inch AMOLED display, with a 120 Hz refresh rate and a 480 Hz sampling rate.
It has a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, a maximum brightness of 1500 nits, and is protected by Gorilla Glass Victus.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
The Mi 11 is the first Xiaomi smartphone to feature the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 mobile SoC, fabricated on the 5 nm process.
It boasts eight CPU cores with a triple-tier architecture, consisting of :
- 1 x Kryo 680 Prime core (based on ARM Cortex-X1) at up to 2.84 GHz
- 3 x Kryo 680 Gold cores (based on ARM Cortex-A78) at up to 2.42 GHz
- 4 x Kryo 680 Silver cores (based on ARM Cortex-A55) at up to 1.8 GHz
It also comes with an Adreno 660 GPU, Hexagon 780 DSP, Spectra 580 ISP and a built-in X60 5G/LTE modem.
RAM + Storage Options
The Xiaomi Mi 11 comes with 8 GB of LPDDR5 SDRAM memory running at 3200 MHz.
Xiaomi will offer 128 GB and 256 GB storage options, with no external storage expansion through a microSD card.
In the front, the Xiaomi Mi 11 has a 20 MP selfie camera, with an f/2.2 aperture. In the back, it has a triple-camera system that consists of :
- 108 MP main camera, f/1.85 aperture
- 13 MP ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 5 MP macro camera, f/2.4 aperture
This triple-camera system is supported by a single LED flash.
Xiaomi Mi 11 : Specifications In Malaysia
|Specifications||Xiaomi Mi 11|
|Display||6.81-inch AMOLED display
– 1440 x 3200 pixels, 515 ppi
– 120 Hz refresh rate
– 480 Hz sampling rate
– HDR10+, DCI-P3 colour gamut
– 1500 nits max. brightness
|Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass Victus (front)|
|Operating System||MIUI 12.5 (Android 11)|
|Platform||Qualcomm Snapdragon 888|
|Memory||8 GB LPDDR5-3200|
|Storage Options||128 GB / 256 GB (UFS 3.1)|
|Front Camera||20 MP selfie camera (f/2.2)|
|108 MP Samsung HMX (f/1.85) main camera
13 MP (f/2.4) ultra-wide camera
5 MP (f/2.4) macro camera
|Connectivity||5G / 4G / 3G / 2G
Wi-Fi : WiFi 6
Bluetooth : BT 5.2
USB : USB Type C
|GPS Support||GPS, AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou|
|Fingerprint Sensor||In Display|
|Audio||Dual speakers tuned by Harman Kardon|
|Charging||55 watt wired,
50 watt wireless
Xiaomi Mi 11 : Price + Pre-Order Deal In Malaysia
The Xiaomi Mi 11 will come in two variants, at these price points :
- 8 GB + 128 GB : RM 2,799, approximately $691 / £494 / A$878 / S$915
- 8 GB + 256 GB : RM 2,999, approximately $740 / £529 / A$940 / S$980
There will be two colour options – Horizon Blue (left) and Midnight Gray (right) initially, with a third Cloud White colour coming later.
The 8 GB + 256 GB model is available for pre-order from 25 February until 10 March 2021 at their official online store.
- The first 1,500 pre-orders will have the CHANCE to win a free Mi Air Purifier 3C.
- The first 100 customers to register their purchase receipt will receive an exclusive Mi AIoT Premium Pack.
- Xiaomi Mi 11 : What You Need To Know!
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T : New Entry-Level 5G Smartphone!
- Xiaomi Redmi 9T : New Entry-Level 48MP Smartphone!
- Xiaomi Mi 11 Will Ship Without Charger : Good Or Bad?
- Photography Contest : Win Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro / Photo Printer!
- Xiaomi Disses 15W MagSafe With 80W Mi Wireless Charging!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Pro : Malaysia Price + Specifications!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T : Malaysia Price + Specifications!
- Mi 10T Lite : Snapdragon 750G + 120Hz Display FTW!
- Xiaomi Mi 10T : Cheaper 64MP Variant Of Mi 10T Pro!
- Galaxy S20 Fan Edition : Why Samsung Created It
- Galaxy Note20 vs Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G : What’s The Difference?
- Snapdragon vs Exynos vs Kirin : Battle Of The Flagships!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra : An In-Depth Review!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Review : Powerful + Versatile!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 : Colour Comparison!
- Galaxy Tab S7 Book Cover Keyboard Review : A Must Get!
- POCO X3 NFC : Powered By New Snapdragon 732G!
- Xiaomi 3rd Generation Under-Display Camera Technology!
- Redmi Note 9 Pro : Cheap 64 MP Quad Camera Smartphone!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro : 5G + 108MP Quad Camera Flagship!
- Xiaomi Mi 10 : Affordable 5G + 108MP Camera FTW!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!
If you like our work, you can help support us by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!