vivo is now a top 5 smartphone brand globally in Q2 2021!
Find out what this means for one of the fastest-growing smartphone brands in the world!
vivo Is Top 5 Smartphone Brand Globally In Q2 2021!
On 28 July 2021, Canalys announced that vivo ranked fifth in global smartphone shipments, with a market share of 10% in the second quarter of 2021!
Despite the challenging business climate brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic, vivo actually increased their smartphone shipments 27% year-on-year!
Thanks to this strong growth, vivo remains firmly one of the top 5 smartphone brands globally.
How vivo Achieved Its Position As Top 5 Brand
vivo gave us some insights into how they achieved their present-day success as a top 5 smartphone brand globally.
vivo leveraged the local mindset with an understanding of the local culture and management as they steadily expanded globally.
Today, vivo has a global sales network that stretches across more than 50 countries and regions, with over 400 million users worldwide.
vivo also maintained a strong lead in telecommunications technology, applying for over 3,000 5G patents and submitting over 5,000 5G proposals to the telecommunications standard development organisations of the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).
They have even started research of 6G technology, which is expected to be launched in 2030. They currently have a network of 10 R&D centres in Shenzhen, Dongguan, Nanjing, Beijing, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Xi’an, Taipei, Tokyo and San Diego.
- HUAWEI MatePad 11 + MateBook D15 : A Synergistic Combo!
- HUAWEI Launches MatePad 11 + 2021 MateBook D15!
- Yoodo 3rd Anniversary Announcements!
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 : What To Expect?
- OnePlus Promotes Note20 + S Pen, Instead Of Nord 2 5G!
- 2021 HUAWEI MatePad Pro Productivity Tips!
- HONOR 50 | HONOR 50 Pro : What You Need To Know!
- 2021 HUAWEI MatePad Pro : What You Need To Know!