Samsung has officially announced that Galaxy Unpacked 2021 will kick off on 11 August!
Here is what you can expect at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 virtual launch event!
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 : Where + When?
Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event will be held virtually, and streamed on Samsung official websites, YouTube and Facebook.
The livestream starts on 11 August at these times globally :
- Malaysia + Singapore : 10 PM (GMT+8)
- US : 10 AM EDT / 7 AM PDT
- UK : 3 PM
- India : 7:30 PM IST
- Australia : 12 AM AEST (12 August)
If you register your interest from now until 11 August, Samsung will give you an e-voucher worth RM300 / US$100 / SGD$100 or a complimentary Samsung Care+ (Australia), which you can use with the purchase of your next Galaxy device.
Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 : What To Expect?
Samsung is naturally short on details about their Galaxy Unpacked 2021 event, stating that :
We live in a time of accelerated change — from rapid shifts in work culture to the rise of cutting-edge communication technologies.
Now more than ever there is a need for flexible, versatile mobile devices that can keep up with the fast pace of our lives so we can maximize and enjoy every moment.
Whatever does that mean? We got you covered…
Here is what you can expect Samsung to announce during Galaxy Unpacked 2021 :
Two Foldable Smartphones
Samsung will likely introduce two foldable smartphones, with a more robust folding design and upgraded hardware :
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
– available in Phantom Green, Phantom Silver and Phantom Black.
– 256 GB variant will be priced around €1,678.51 (before VAT).
– 512 GB variant will be priced around €1,783.10 (before VAT).
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
– available in Phantom Black, Dark Blue, Grey, White, Cream, Green, Light Pink and Lavender.
– 128 GB variant will be priced around €978.13 (before VAT).
– 256 GB variant will be priced around €1,029.20 (before VAT).
No Galaxy Note On The Horizon
We would normally expect Samsung to introduce a new Galaxy Note design, but this appears to be off the table in 2021.
However, you can expect Samsung to introduce t he Galaxy S21 FE as an affordable option for the new normal.
More Wearables, Of Course!
Look out for more wearables like Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch Active 4 smartwatches, and Galaxy Buds 2 TWS earbuds.
Please Support My Work!
Name : Adrian Wong
Bank Transfer : CIMB 7064555917 (Swift Code : CIBBMYKL)
Credit Card / Paypal : https://paypal.me/techarp
Dr. Adrian Wong has been writing about tech and science since 1997, even publishing a book with Prentice Hall called Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier (ISBN 978-0131455368) while in medical school.
He continues to devote countless hours every day writing about tech, medicine and science, in his pursuit of facts in a post-truth world.
- Computer, Mobile, Book + Stationery Shops Can Reopen!
- OnePlus Promotes Note20 + S Pen, Instead Of Nord 2 5G!
- 2021 HUAWEI MatePad Pro Productivity Tips!
- HUAWEI nova 8i Specifications + Features Leaked!
- HONOR 50 | HONOR 50 Pro : What You Need To Know!
- 2021 HUAWEI MatePad Pro : What You Need To Know!
- When + How To Update COVID-19 Status In MySejahtera!
- vivo V21 5G Exclusive Edition : What You Need To Know!