You can now pre-order or buy the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 foldable smartphone!
Find out how much it costs globally, and where to pick one up!
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 : What Are The Colour Options?
Samsung is offering the Galaxy Z Fold 3 in three colour options (from left to right) : Phantom Green, Phantom Black and Phantom Silver.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 : How Much + Where To Buy?
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has a starting price of US$1,799 – about £1,299 / A$2,449 / S$2,439 / RM 7,619.
Here in Malaysia, you can pre-order one from 19 September to 21 September 2021, with these freebies :
- RM850 e-voucher for Samsung Malaysia Online Store
- Samsung Care+ protection (1 year), which covers accidental damage, including screen replacement, water damage and back cover replacement
In the United States, you will get these offers or freebies when you buy a Galaxy Z Fold 3 :
- 50% off Samsung Galaxy Buds2
- Free 4 months of YouTube Premium
- Free 6 months of SiriusXM Streaming
- Free 3 months of Spotify Premium
In the United Kingdom, you will get this freebie + offer when you buy a Galaxy Z Fold 3 :
- Free Flip Case + S Pen + 25W Super Fast Charger
- Free 4 months of YouTube Premium
- 5% cash back on Samsung.com purchases using Samsung Pay+
In Australia, you will get these offers when you buy a Galaxy Z Fold 3 :
- Bonus $500 when you trade-in an eligible device
- 50% off Samsung Care+
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 : Hands-On + Key Features!
The new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 boasts a large 7.6-inch Infinity Flex display, with a Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel that has a 120 Hz refresh rate and a resolution of 1768 x 2208 pixels.
In the front, it has a 6.2-inch Cover Display with a Dynamic AMOLED 2X panel, that has a 120 Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
In addition to the Gorilla Glass Victus protection for the Cover Display, its rear triple camera system is protected by Gorilla Glass with DX.
Its main display has a new protective film made from stretchable PET, and newly-optimised display panel layers that is 80% more durable than the Z Fold2 display. The display is now verified to withstand folding at least 200,000 times!
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 is water-resistant in up to 1.5 metres of freshwater for up to 30 minutes, but is not dust-resistant due to its foldable display and folding mechanism. Hence, it is IPX8-rated.
To protect against dust and other particles, its Hideaway Hinge has enhanced Sweeper technology, with shorter bristles.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is built around the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G mobile platform, with 12 GB of memory, and either 256 GB or 512 GB of fast UFS 3.1 storage.
There are two stylus options for the Z Fold 3 – the S Pen Fold Edition, and the S Pen Pro. They both feature a specially-engineered retractable Pro tip, with force limit technology to protect the foldable display.
Complementing its massive display are dual speakers tuned by AKG, but there is no 3.5 mm audio jack, in case you are wondering.
Just above its cover display, is a 10 MP camera, which you can use without unfolding the phone. When unfolded, you can use the 4 MP front camera, which is hidden under the display for a seamless look.
At the back, it has a triple camera system, that consists of :
- 12 MP main camera, with f/1.8 aperture
- 12 MP telephone camera, with 2X zoom and f/2.4 aperture
- 12 MP ultra-wide camera, with f/2.2 aperture
Powering all that is a large 4,400 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery, and it supports 25 watt fast charging, and 11 watt wireless charging. It can even wireless recharge other devices, albeit at just 4.5 watts.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 : How Much + Where To Buy?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 : My First Impressions!
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 Price + Pre-Order Deal In Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 Price + Pre-Order Deal In Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Price + Pre-Order Deal In Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 : Everything You Need To Know!