Samsung just launched the Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphone in four main colour options, and a Bespoke Edition!
Take a look at all four colour options, and the special customisable Bespoke Edition!
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 : A Quick Primer!
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 smartphone builds upon the excellent Galaxy Z Flip 3 from last year, offering a more powerful processor and a larger battery.
It also features a slimmer hinge with straightened edges, with contrasting hazed back glass and a glossy metal frame.
Its headlining feature is naturally its large 6.7-inch Infinity Flex display that literally folds into half, turning the Galaxy Flip 4 into an incredibly compact device.
Read more : Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 : What You Need To Know!
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 : Colour Comparison
Samsung is offering the Galaxy Z Flip 4 in four main colour options. Four colours for the 4th gen, get it? 🙂
Two are legacy colours from the Galaxy Z Flip 3, and two are new colours for the Z Flip 4 :
- Graphite – legacy colour
- Pink Gold – new colour
- Blue – new colour
- Bora Purple – their signature colour this year
I was amongst the few to get an early hands-on look at all four Galaxy Z Flip 4 colour options, and here is my comparison video.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 Bespoke Edition : Customisable Colour
Samsung is also offering the Galaxy Z Flip 4 in the Bespoke Edition, which offers you the opportunity to customise the glass colours and frame options.
With 75 combinations to choose from, you can personalise the look of your Galaxy Z Flip 4 colour to suit your unique personality and lifestyle… for a price, of course.
- Frame Options : Black / Silver / Gold
- Front Colour Options : Yellow, White, Navy, Khaki or Red
- Back Colour Options : Yellow, White, Navy, Khaki or Red
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 : Colour Options + Price
Samsung is making all four colours options, including the Bespoke Edition, available for purchase at launch, at these price points :
- 8 GB + 128 GB : RM4,099 (about US$920 / £760 / A$1,319 / S$1,267)
- 8 GB + 256 GB : RM4,399 (about US$987 / £816 / A$1,415 / S$1,359)
- 8 GB + 256 GB Bespoke Edition : RM4,599 (about US$1,032 / £853 / A$1,479 / S$1,421)
- 8 GB + 512 GB : RM4,899 (about US$ 1,099 / £909 / A$1,576 / S$1,514)
The Bespoke Edition is only available on the Samsung website, and requires 3-4 weeks to deliver, as each unit is custom-made.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 : What You Need To Know!
- Apple Pay Is Now Available In Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Bora Purple Is Coming Soon!
- Will Scanning RFID Bar Codes Hack Your Phone?!
- FCC Commissioner Asks Apple + Google To Remove TikTok!