The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Galaxy Watch 4 Classic are officially launched!
Here is everything you need to know about the new Samsung smartwatches!
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 : Everything You Need To Know!
On 11 August 2021, Samsung introduced the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic, and here is everything you need to know!
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic are the first smartwatches to feature the new Samsung Wear OS, built jointly with Google and featuring One UI Watch – Samsung’s most intuitive user interface.
Both smartwatches are built around the Exynos W920 – a 5 nm dual-core mobile SoC with 20% faster CPU performance and a GPU 10X faster than the last generation.
Samsung also increased the resolution of the display, up to 450 x 450 pixels, and double their memory to 1.5 GB of RAM.
It has 16 GB of built-in storage, which allows you to store your favourite apps, music and photos – all secured by the Samsung Knox security platform.
But arguably the most important thing is its new 3-in-1 BioActive Sensor, which monitors your heart rate, heart electrical impulses and bioelectrical impedance.
It also comes with an all-new Body Composition measurement tool, to give you a deeper understanding of your general health and fitness, with key measurements like skeletal muscle, basal metabolic rate, body water and body fat percentage.
Both smartwatches offer up to 40 hours of battery life, with fast charging capability – 30 minutes of charging gives you up to 10 hours of battery life!
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 : Specifications
|Specifications||Galaxy Watch 4||Galaxy Watch 4 Classic|
|Display Size||44 mm : 1.4-inch, 450 x 450 pixels
40 mm : 1.2-inch, 396 x 396 pixels
|46 mm : 1.4-inch, 450 x 450 pixels
42 mm : 1.2-inch, 396 x 396 pixels
|Display||Full Color Always On Display
Super AMOLED panel
Gorilla Glass with DX+
|OS||Wear OS with One UI Watch 3|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos W920
– two processor cores @ 1.18 GHz
|Memory||1.5 GB RAM|
|Optical Heart Rate,
Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis
|Other Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor,
Geomagnetic Sensor, Light Sensor
|Connectivity||LTE, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi-N|
|GPS||GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo|
|Protection||5ATM + IP68
|Compatibility||Android 6.0 or higher, with more than 1.5 GB of RAM|
|Dimensions||44 mm : 44.4 x 43.3 x 9.8 mm
40 mm : 40.4 x 39.3 x 9.8 mm
|46 mm : 45.5 x 45.5 x 11.0 mm
42 mm : 41.5 x 41.5 x 11.2 mm
|Weight||44 mm : 30.3 g
40 mm : 25.9 g
|46 mm : 52 g
42 mm : 46.5 g
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 : Size + Colour Options
Samsung will offer the Galaxy Watch 4 and Watch 4 Classic in two size options each, with different colour options :
- 40 mm Watch 4 : Black, Pink Gold, Silver
- 44 mm Watch 4 : Black, Green, Silver
- 42 mm Watch 4 Classic : Black, Silver
- 46 mm Watch 4 Classic : Black, Silver
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 : Price + Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 will be available for purchase from 27 August 2021 onwards, with these starting prices :
- Watch 4 : US$249 – about £181 / A$342 / S$338 / RM 1,055
- Watch 4 Classic : US$349 – about £253 / A$475 / S$474 / RM 1,478
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 : Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 : Everything You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3 + Z Flip3 Video + Details Leaked!
- Dr. TM Roh : The Next Era In Samsung Smartphone Innovation
- Galaxy Unpacked 2021 Trailer Hits 100 Million Views!
- HUAWEI MatePad 11 + MateBook D15 : A Synergistic Combo!
- vivo Is Top 5 Smartphone Brand Globally In Q2 2021!
- HUAWEI Launches MatePad 11 + 2021 MateBook D15!
- Yoodo 3rd Anniversary Announcements!
- Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2021 : What To Expect?