Samsung just unveiled the Galaxy Tab S6 – a new premium 10.5-inch tablet with a redesigned Bluetooth S Pen!
Here is everything you need to know about the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 – its key features, specifications, colour options, and more!
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is a new premium tablet with a brilliant 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display, and a redesigned Bluetooth S Pen that now attaches magnetically to its back.
Despite packing in flagship-class performance and capabilities, Samsung actually made it thinner at just 5.7 mm, and lighter at just 420 grams!
Samsung is also introducing a Book Cover case, a Book Cover Keyboard, and a POGO Charging Dock as optional accessories for the Galaxy Tab S6.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Performance
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150 mobile SoC, which is almost the performance equal of the Snapdragon 855 used in their Galaxy S10 flagship smartphones!
It also comes with either 6 GB or 8 GB of LPDDR4x memory, which makes it a breeze to use multiple apps at the same time.
Storage is also plentiful. The 6 GB model comes with 128 GB of storage, while the 8 GB model comes with 256 GB of storage.
If that’s not enough, there is a microSD card slot that supports up to 1 TB of additional storage!
Complete Redesigned S Pen!
It now magnetically locks to the back of the Tab S6, and has a built-in battery that delivers 10 hours of battery life with just ten minutes of charging.
Improved Samsung DeX Capability
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 comes with a new, improved version of Samsung DeX, which creates a desktop-like work experience.
The optional Book Cover Keyboard even comes with a DeX function key, so you can launch and close DeX with a tap of the key.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Specifications
|Specifications||Samsung Galaxy Tab S6|
|Operating System||Android Pie 9|
|Display||10.5-inch Super AMOLED display
- WQXGA resolution (1600 x 2560 pixels, 287 ppi)
|System Platform||Qualcomm Snapdragon 8150|
|Processor||1 x Qualcomm Kryo 485 Gold core (2.8 GHz)
3 x Qualcomm Kryo 485 Gold cores (2.4 GHz)
4 x Qualcomm Kryo 485 Silver cores (1.7 GHz)
|Graphics Processor||Qualcomm Adreno 640 GPU (600 MHz)|
|Memory||6 GB / 8 GB LPDDR4x|
|Storage||128 GB / 256 GB internal flash storage
MicroSD card slot (up to 1 TB)
|Front Camera||8 MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Cameras||Main Camera
- 13 MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture
- 5 MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture
|S Pen||Yes, 4,096 pressure levels
0.35 mAh battery capacity
Last up to 10 hours
|Connectivity||LTE : Cat.20 (DL up to 2.0 Gbps, UL up to 150 Mbps)
WiFi : 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band)
Bluetooth : BT 5.0
USB : USB Type C
|GPS||GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo|
- optimised by AKG
- supports Dolby Atmos
|Sensors||Pressure, Gyroscope, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Hall|
|Fingerprint Sensor||Yes, In-Display Optical Sensor|
|Battery||5,040 mAh lithium-ion|
|Dimensions||159.5 mm wide
244.5 mm tall
5.7 mm thick
|Colour Options||Cloud Blue / Rose Blush / Mountain Grey|
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Colour Options
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 is available in three colour options – Cloud Blue, Rose Blush and Mountain Grey.
- Samsung Galaxy A80 | Watch Active | Buds BLACKPINK Edition Is Here!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) Review – Editor’s Choice!
- Samsung Galaxy A80 BLACKPINK Special Edition Confirmed!
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2019 8.0″ LTE Tablet Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus Try + Buy Promotion Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Infinity-V Smartphone In-Depth Review!
- Samsung To Use AMD Radeon Graphics In Mobile Devices!
- The Samsung Smart Switch Guide For iPhones!
- Samsung iChanged Campaign + Galaxy S10 Deals Revealed!
- The Samsung Water Lock Mode Guide For Smartwatches!
- The Samsung Galaxy A80 With Rotating Camera Revealed!
- The 1TB Galaxy S10 Plus Comes With A FREE Galaxy A9!
- Samsung Galaxy A70 With Dual 32 MP Cameras Revealed!
- The Official Samsung Galaxy Fold Folding Test Revealed!
- Samsung Galaxy A50 + Galaxy A30 Price + Specifications!
- The Samsung Galaxy M20 Infinity-V Smartphone Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Colour + Ceramic Back Comparison 2.0
- Samsung Galaxy S10 – Everything You Need To Know! 4.0
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!