The Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphones are almost here! Are you guys ready for it?
While we wait for the official launch, here is everything we know about it so far!
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series Launch : Get Ready!
The Samsung Galaxy S21 series of smartphones is scheduled to launch on 14 January 2021 – on the last day of CES 2021.
This is unlike previous years, when they would launch it during Mobile World Congress in February or March.
This time, it’s as if Samsung wanted to quickly kick off a fresh start for their smartphones on a new year!
Samsung Galaxy S21 Series : What We Know So Far!
Until the Samsung Galaxy S21 series launches, here is what we know so far… based on what’s been leaked.
Samsung will offer three models :
- 6.2-inch Galaxy S21
- 6.7-inch Galaxy S21+ (Galaxy S21 Plus)
- 6.8-inch Galaxy S21 Ultra
All three models will come with a Dynamic AMOLED display, with dynamic refresh rates of up to 120 Hz.
- Galaxy S21 : 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED display (1080 x 2220, 120 Hz)
- Galaxy S21+ : 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED display (1080 x 2220, 120 Hz)
- Galaxy S21 Ultra : 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display (1440 x 2960, 120 Hz)
All three Samsung Galaxy S21 smartphone models will either use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888, or the Samsung Exynos 2100.
|Geekbench 5 Scores||Single Core||Multi Core|
|Qualcomm Snapdragon 888||1,135||3,794|
|Samsung Exynos 2100
Samsung will offer memory options of 8 GB to 12 GB (Ultra), and storage options of 128 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB (Ultra).
Unlike the S20 series, the S21 series is rumoured NOT to come with a microSD card slot at all. 🙁
We believe the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will both come with a 10 MP front camera, in a central punch hole.
Only the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with a higher-resolution 40 MP front camera.
Both the Galaxy S21 and Galaxy S21+ will come with a triple camera system :
- 12 MP main camera
- 12 MP ultra-wide camera
- 64 MP telephoto camera
Only the Galaxy S21 Ultra will come with a significantly better quad-camera system, with a laser autofocus system :
- 108 MP main camera
- 12 MP ultra-wide camera
- 10 MP telephoto camera (3X zoom)
- 10 MP telephoto camera (10X zoom)
The Samsung Galaxy S21 will not have an integrated S Pen, like the Galaxy Note20 series.
However, the Galaxy S21 Ultra will support an external S Pen, with an optional case with a storage slot.
The three models will come with different battery sizes :
- Galaxy S21 : 4,000 mAh
- Galaxy S21+ : 4,800 mAh
- Galaxy S21 Ultra : 5,000 mAh
- 2021 Samsung TV First Look : What Could They Reveal?
- Samsung Galaxy A42 : Affordable 5G Smartphone!
- How Fast Can You Type On The Galaxy Tab S7 Keyboard?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 120Hz Refresh Rate Explained!
- Galaxy Watch Active 2 : RM250 Instant Rebate Deal!
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 : How Good Is Its Main Camera?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE : How Good Is Its Camera?
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G : Hands-On Preview!
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Night Mode Guide
- Samsung Cloud Termination : What You Need To Know!
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Series Camera Technologies : What’s New?
- Galaxy Note20 vs Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G : What’s The Difference?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Preview : Unboxing + Hands-On!
- Galaxy S20 Fan Edition : Why Samsung Created It
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 : Malaysia Price + Launch Deal!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G : Specifications, Price + Deals!
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE : Malaysia Price + Pre-Order Deal!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 | Tab S7+ : Malaysia Price + Deal!
- Snapdragon vs Exynos vs Kirin : Battle Of The Flagships!
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 : 7 New Features Coming Up!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra : An In-Depth Review!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus Review : Powerful + Versatile!
Go Back To > Mobile Devices | Home
Support Tech ARP!