Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Camera Feature
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra : Camera Features
In the front, it has a single 40 MP camera with a wide f/2.2 aperture.
At the back, it has a quad-camera system, which consists of :
- a 108 MP main camera with f/1.8 aperture, PDAF and OIS,
- a 48 MP telephoto camera (10X hybrid optical zoom) with f/3.5 aperture and OIS,
- a 12 MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture,
- a VGA DepthVision camera with f/1.0 aperture (for depth sensing)
In addition, it is the first Samsung smartphone to be able to record 8K videos!
We can also see a third microphone in the camera bump, which is used to support Audio Zoom – letting you zoom into the action and focus on sound from the subject, while reducing ambient noise.
10X Hybrid Optic Zoom
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra uses a folded lens design, to deliver a 10X Hybrid Optic Zoom range in a slim design.
The lens lays flat, and is positioned at the bottom of the camera. Light from the aperture is redirected by a prism into the lens, refracting at a 90-degree angle to increase the focal length.
Space Zoom Technology
Space Zoom combines their Hybrid Optic Zoom, with AI multi-frame processing enhancements to give you incredible zoom ranges.
- Hybrid Optic Zoom : longer zoom range by cropping their new super resolution sensor, and pairing it with new zoom lens
- AI Multi-Frame Processing : better image quality of digitally-zoomed images through AI algorithms
Bright Night Mode
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra also offers a Bright Night Mode to greatly improve its low-light photography capability.
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy S20 Bright Night Mode : How Useful Is It?
Without Bright Night mode enabled, you cannot make out the Minion prisoner’s hands and feet, or the details of Darth Minion’s armour.
But when we took the same scene with Bright Night mode turned on, the brightness and clarity of the scene is greatly boosted!
You can now see the Minion prisoner’s hand and feet, and the intricate details of Darth Minion’s armour, even though both are in the shadows!
In fact, even though we intentionally framed the scene with the light at the back, you can clearly see the details of all three Minions and the teddy bear.
Next Page > Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Photo Samples
Support Tech ARP!