The Samsung Galaxy S10e is a new variant of the Galaxy S family, offering most of its key features in a smaller package, and a more affordable price point.
Let’s take a closer look at the Galaxy S10e, and find out why it could be the Galaxy S10 model that offers the best bang for your buck!
Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970) Models
Samsung announced two variants of the SM-G970 :
- a base model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
- a higher-end model with 6 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage
The 256 GB model though appears to be limited to the United States and Canada.
Samsung Galaxy S10e Colour Options
- Prism White
- Prism Black
- Prism Green
- Prism Blue
- Flamingo Pink
- Canary Yellow
Here in Malaysia, they are only available in three colours – Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green.
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy S10 Colour + Ceramic Model Comparisons!
Samsung Galaxy S10e Price + Availability
- 6 GB + 128 GB : $749.99 / £669 / €749.99 / RM 2,699
- 6 GB + 256 GB : $789.99
Here are some direct purchase links in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia and Malaysia!
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (Prism Black) : $630.03 | £599 | A$987 | RM2,189
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (Prism White) : $641.71 | £569 | A$987 | RM2,189
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (Prism Green) : $521.20 | £599 | A$987 | RM2,699
- Samsung Galaxy S10e (Canary Yellow) : $557.99 | £599
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy S10 Deals Worldwide Compared!
Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970) Up Close!
On the left side, you will find the Volume control buttons, as well as the dedicated Bixby button.
The Power button, which doubles as a fingerprint sensor, is located on the right side. Samsung repositioned it higher in the new Galaxy S10 smartphones, ostensibly to avoid accidental presses.
The hybrid SIM tray is located at the top, together with a second microphone port (for noise cancellation).
Thankfully, Samsung retained the 3.5 mm audio port while they kept the S10e at just under 8 mm.
Everything else is the same as the Galaxy S9 – a USB Type C port, a microphone port and an AKG-tuned speaker at the bottom.
Support Tech ARP!