With a sleek Infinity-O design, and a plethora of new features under the hood, the Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) smartphone is the culmination of ten generations of Galaxy S evolution.
Let’s take a closer look at the Galaxy S10 five months after its launch, and see why it still deserves our Editor’s Choice Award!
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) Models
Samsung announced two variants of the SM-G973 :
- a base model with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage
- a higher-end model with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of storage
Samsung Galaxy S10 Colour Options
- Prism White
- Prism Black
- Prism Green
- Prism Blue
- Flamingo Pink
- Canary Yellow
In our early media preview though, they only had the S10 Plus in Prism White (left) with the S10 in Prism Black (right).
Samsung Galaxy S10 Price + Availability
- 8 GB + 128 GB : $899.99 / £799 / €899.99 / RM 3,299
- 8 GB + 512 GB : $1,149.99 / £999 / €1,099.99
Here are some current direct sale links (prices accurate as of 29 July 2019) :
- 8 GB + 128 GB, Prism Black : $661.00 | £596.99 | RM 3,299
- 8 GB + 128 GB, Prism White : $654.44 | £611.99 | RM 3,299
- 8 GB + 128 GB, Prism Green : $695.00 | £610.00 | RM 3,299
- 8 GB + 512 GB, Prism Black : $829.90 | £789.00
- 8 GB + 512 GB, Prism White : £789.00
- 8 GB + 512 GB, Prism Green : £789.00
Recommended : Samsung Galaxy S10 Deals Worldwide Compared!
Samsung Galaxy S10 (SM-G973) Up Close!
On the left side, you will find the Volume control buttons, as well as the dedicated Bixby button.
The Power button is located on the right side. Samsung repositioned it higher in the new Galaxy S10 smartphones, ostensibly to avoid accidental presses.
The hybrid SIM tray is located at the top, together with a second microphone port (for noise cancellation).
Thankfully, Samsung retained the 3.5 mm audio port while they squeezed the S10 thinner – at just under 8 mm.
Everything else is the same as the Galaxy S9 – a USB Type C port, a microphone port and an AKG-tuned speaker at the bottom.
Support Tech ARP!